NZ radio interview with Bono & Edge - Bono bungy jumped naked in Queenstown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's because it's probably false. He wouldn't do something that stupid. See, totally self-inflicted. Why did so many people fall for his attention seeking? I knew he was being a drama queen. They are millions more people who are worse off than him. 3 months recovery, couldn't he start it early this year? Many members on this forum have stated that they had noticed he had the injury as early as last year. He had a 6 month break. What was he doing during this time? Did he take up crouchet instead? If you have had a poorly back for 9 years instead of wearing it like a badge of honour you go and do something about it. I reckon he put it off to the last minute because he simply wanted to avoid going to Glastonbury. That festival has been going longer than they have. Why couldn't they do it in 2007? I bet they thought 'lets say that we will do it and then make up some excuse so we can pull out of it later on. that way at least we can say we tried'.

The thing he's fine now. He could have been fine earlier on this year if he sought treatment earlier instead of practicing oragami. When this news broke out their was an interference member who said that they had fibromyalgia but insisted that Bono was in a worst possition than she was. WTF? She has a disease. She can't go through surgery and 3 months of physio exercises and she's honky dory again. No, most diseases and more serious than most type of injuries. I wanted to tell her, no. Don't believe the hype. Her condition is far worst than Bono's. He's treatment lasted 3 months but she'd always have her disease and she'd never be 100%. Do you think Steven Hawkins will be 100% after 1 hour surgery and 3 months of exercises. What about MS sufferers who can't even use their hands.

Bono likes to think he's the most important person in the world. I'm not that keen on him anymore.

^I'm talking about him bungy jumping. You think that after having to undergo surgery for a back injury than the very last thing you'd do is go bungy jumping :|. How bloody stupid is that?

That's why I say it's false. No one saw him do it. That's one thing the health insurance company wouldn't allow you to do. I know that Ross Kemp who was a long term actor in a British soap opera said that his insurance wouldn't cover him to do activities such as scuba diving or skiing. But why undergo scuba diving when you can just look at pictures that others have taken? Why jump off a cliff with an a piece of elastic tied to your ankle? Did you know that they are more risks associated with jumping out of a plane after it's taken off with nothing but a bed sheet in your rucksack than jumping out of a plane on the ground?

So if this was true (which I don't think it is) than I wouldn't blame the insurance company to say to Booo "right, you are behaving like a reckless baboon therefore you're uninsurable'.

OH DEAR GOD.

:lmao:

I'm sorry but this is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom