Introducing new meme: Angry Larry Mullen Junior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love:

The whole remastering incident was ridiculous enough. Seems like he desperately wants to top himself with this. It gets old pretty quickly.

Um....no. This has nothing to do with the "remasters". Note I didn't bring up the "remasters" in this thread...others did (like you)

In this case, hey, I just told a story because of popular demand. It's not my fault a lot of people went into a tail spin because of it. The inability of some to ignore things they either disagree with, don't believe, whatever, never ceases to astound me. Have I attacked anyone? Called anyone names?

You claimed you had a beer with Larry Mullen in this thread...did I attack you about that?

Anyway, as far as the "remaster" goes, I had that whole "being right" thing going on, which I know embarrassed a lot of people around here. :) Maybe we're seeing some of that old resentment resurface now.

(sigh)

You had nothing to be right about, as you were wrong. And you insulted a lot of people along the way who turned out to be right, and I haven't heard a single peep from you about that.

You know what? I really don't want to get back into this bullshit again. If you want to live in your fantasy world where everything revolves around you, be my guest. But you don't have to remind the rest of the world that you do every time.

Back to the ignore function.

13217471.jpg

I just don't want to see another great thread closed because of this type of thing.

And to cover another.

35pp3h.jpg

For those having issues posting them. Rightclick the meme > view source and go to line 155. Get that qkme.me jpeg link.

In this case, hey, I just told a story because of popular demand.

So this attention whoring:

As most around here know, I saved Larry Mullen Jr.'s life in the early 1980's (this has been independently confirmed).

Back then, he was an angry young man. Three decades on, not much has changed.

Followed by a page of people facepalming and implying you're full of shit is 'popular demand'.

You need to give your head a shake... for several reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom