I made a strange discovery on the SOI vinyl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
I made a strange discovery on the SOI vinyl. If you take the records out and look inside the inside of the cover, Disc one side has a pic of Edge and the other side has a pic of larry on the inside. Wonder why they did that?

gman;7862475]
I made a strange discovery on the SOI vinyl. If you take the records out and look inside the inside of the cover,
Disc one side has a pic of Edge and the other side has a pic of larry on the inside.

and the next vinyl record (S.O.E.) will have the picture of Bono and Adam.

By the way,
dont play the vinyl backwards.
You will start hearing Ozzy Ozbourne singing and Sharon Osbourne nagging :doh:

---------------------
edit

do not be alarmed but I do like Ozzies first few records, Good rock-n-roll,
but not his wife nagging . LOL

Last edited:
I made a strange discovery on the SOI vinyl. If you take the records out and look inside the inside of the cover, Disc one side has a pic of Edge and the other side has a pic of larry on the inside. Wonder why they did that?

My vinyl copy has no such thing.

I took the inserts & LPs out, and it is plain white inside the cover openings (where the inserts & records go).

I took the LPs out of the inserts, and it is plain white inside the inserts.

What are you referring to exactly?

My vinyl copy has no such thing.

I took the inserts & LPs out, and it is plain white inside the cover openings (where the inserts & records go).

I took the LPs out of the inserts, and it is plain white inside the inserts.

What are you referring to exactly?

Its been discovered that there are differences between vinyls. Bonocomet and myself had two different vinyls. While the inside of my sleeve is black with the whole band photo printed in it. Others seem to be completely white inside.

Quite funny. Wondering if this is caused by a misprint or something.

So far the guys that have said they have the photo inside appear to be outside the US, whereas I am in the US. I wonder if it is a difference dependent on country of release?

Back
Top Bottom