Zoo Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw you have to post, i have dial up and I still post. Its hell waiting for the pictures to load but there's nothing I can do about it.

Picking a favorite Edge era is so hard. Zoo Edge is extremely sexy but Lovetown Edge make me:drool: But I also love elevation Edge:scream: Its just so hard to pick one.

I'll be right back with some pics.

Scans by fj, Edge looks so beautiful.

1995_november_edge_bono2.jpg

Copy_1995_april_band.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
arw you have to post, i have dial up and I still post. Its hell waiting for the pictures to load but there's nothing I can do about it.

This computer has a whoping 1.96 GB hard drive where as my computer that's getting fixed has a 60 GB hard drive. I have twice as much GB in music on my newer computer than this hard drive has at all. :| That sucks by the way, because it will probably all be gone when I get it back, but at least 75% of it is on CD's. I know I'm loosing one full concert that I spent an entire weekend downloading from u2bloodredsky, which is impossible to get into some days. All of my pictures that aren't uploaded to snapfish will also be gone. Most of them are on snapfish but I know I will loose some.....sorry just thinking out loud there....This computer is unbelievably slooow and it takes forever for me to do anything on it. Dial up isn't the problem, it's the computer itself. It's packed to capacity and doesn't do anything. I've had the new computer for a year and I had dial up on it for about 6 months and it wasn't too bad. It's this computer.

*edited because I had a shit load of typos.....

Last edited:
D'oh!

I forgot to answer the era question :der:

I like Pop Edgie the best :yes:

And I don't know about anyone else, but I'm depressed so I gotta find some Edge pics to post... make us all feel better!

And I TOO have a dial up arw...you're just too used to the fast lane!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom