Your U2 song for today, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride (In The Name of Love)

:hyper: I wandered around the Dublin docks today rightabouts where the music video was filmed, yay!

-
Boy Falls from the Sky

Pride (In The Name of Love)

:hyper: I wandered around the Dublin docks today rightabouts where the music video was filmed, yay!

Don't forget Windmill Lane
icon36.gif
And tell us about it!

Even Better Than the Real Thing

Same here...I've only played it...eh...20 times...

Don't forget Windmill Lane
icon36.gif
And tell us about it!

That and the (new) Project Arts Centre were the only U2 places I really went, unless the Liffey counted :lol: Windmill Lane's all covered in graffiti:

185560_10150239589405667_705165666_7814477_8173276_n.jpg

Someone also spraypainted this on the street:

283048_10150239589710667_705165666_7814484_1819004_n.jpg

:angry:

And the Project Arts centre just looks blue...next time, I'm going to go to Slane Castle even if I have to take a taxi or tourbus or something.

ah, good work!
mmm charming bottom pic, what's with that?? Is that like just jealousy, or did Bono beat him up I wonder? :hmm:
Ungrateful jackass!
icon10.gif
U2 must've done a helluva lot for that town, bringing visitors (like yourself) and such

I wish I'd had some spraypaint to X out the blasphemy :/ and to be fair, Windmill Lane's pretty shitty nowadays...

Rise Above :drool:

It's not quite a U2 song but since Bono and Edge are involved it can be mentioned here, I hope ;)

I don't know if it's possible for it to get better, it's already amazing. I almost wish they'd just done an album in '89 between JT and AB just because they were particularly awesome then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom