Your U2 song for today is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second...copy?

Well I had bought it digitally and I wanted to have it physically as I've wanted to have all of U2's discography on CD. I finally do now, with Zooropa currently headed here. So anyway I've got two copies of AB. One digital, one physical. And the CDs sound so much better IMO. Clearer, cleaner sounding. Mmmm... :drool:

Ah. I was wondering why you'd want CDs and ruled out digital copies entirely! Yeah, I buy physical CDs most of the time, which means I get less cause they cost more, but CDs are wonderful...

No surprise about the CDs sounding better; the sound quality usually is.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I've gone to just buying albums on CD. If I just want one or two songs I'll buy them from iTunes. I'd say it's worth it in the end to spend more on CDs if the quality is better. Downloading is now the cool thing to do and I'm afraid CDs will be non existent in the near future. I hope it doesn't happen and it may not even happen but I still worry. Plus with CDs you get the album sleeve with pictures, lyrics, etc (depends on what they decide to put in the booklet).:D

Me too...I love CDs. The only problem is not being able to really put the pictures in the booklets on the walls...I wish the ones for Red Rocks were posters :D that would be awesome.

My song for today is Pride (the Rattle and Hum version)

Too much sweat in 'Bad', but right around Streets...mmm.

I always feel a bit sorry for Adam when Bono hugs him after Bad XD

My heart melts when I see him in Desire, and in Streets, like you said... (I only realised how beautiful his eyes were when I saw them in colour after all the black/white parts)

My song for today, in concept, is Things To Make & Do. But if it's for which song I'm in love with, Zooropa...:D

Oh good lord, poor Adam! I had no idea :D

I know...the color is glorious! (I especially like how he practically melts into the light during 'MLK'...so pretty...) I miss his eyes; they're hidden under those sunglasses...

Edit: watching Rattle & Hum right now. Homework, what homework? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom