Your Tour Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
How do you treat it?

EDIT: Oh well...this was supposed to be a poll, but I guess I clicked on the wrong thing. Here are your choices:

1). Wear it until it the threads come out

2). Wear it only on special occasions

3). Keep it preserved forever & never, ever wear it.

Last edited:

I miraculously haven't had one disintegrate on me yet :wink: A few of my especially beat up ones I now use as pajamas or to wear to the gym. For what they cost, I figure I should wear them often to get my money's worth.

I've been wearing my Vertigo shirt a little more sparingly, because it doesn't seem to be holding up as well as some of my older ones.

Definitely #1, I'll wear all of them until they're in tatters, then I'll probably still wear them (just with shirts underneath) :lol:

Number one.

I will wear my t-shirts till they fall to pieces and when they do I will put them back together with safety pins and still wear them :D

well I've only had my Vertigo shirt since December, and I pretty much wear it whenever I get the chance, but sometimes I decide not to wear it too much, then change my mind

so i guess 1 would be the answer you're looking for

I wear them alot, but the special ones like the one I bought in Dublin this summer at the Croke show I keep all nice and safe like armani suits.

I found some rockin shirts at coolrocktshirts.i8.com

I got an awesome Coexist shirt that my friends all envy

1) I wear my Under A Blood Red Sky one (actually printed in the mid-80s) almost weekly. I am careful to wash it inside out, as with any printed tee, and I don't put it in the dryer. My Vertigo one I do put in the dryer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom