Your Desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2trinity said:

gluey , very cool :ohmy: did you make this ?

No I'm not that clever!! It was a *rightclicksave* from someone elses pic posted in an old desktops thread! :D

Thankyou to whoever originally posted it! But looking at it, it must have originated from website shown on the top left corner!

This is the one I've had for the last month or so:

Before that, it was a picture of one wall of my home office:

And before that, it was this one from Max the Hitman:

This is mine. I just love this picture of him, it's so intense and spiritual. I have had this up on my desktop forever, can't bring myself to change it!:drool: :drool: :drool:
BONO-GLOWING1.jpg

does anyone know if * Max the Hitman * has a website ?
I have a few of his wallpapers :drool:
when I Googled and didn't find anything .

^ LOve that one u2trinity!

This is what I have on my old laptop, "Larry", who is now hubby's computer...

Larrysdesktop.jpg

This is my current one, but I have it set to change every 5 minutes. I have a folder of desktops with around 200 pictures that it rotates through.

Beautiful desktops everyone!
I don't want to post screenshots of mine, because there is some confidential stuff there :shh:, but these are the photos I am having on my desktops super-sized:

1. at home
_beautifulbononoshades_dt.jpg

2. at work
u2manchesterstage.jpg

(this looks so cool!)

3. at work as well, since I have two computers and two displays there:
east_side_gallery.jpg

That's from East Side Gallery, Berlin. It says: There are many walls to tear down.

Last edited:
Mine is not of U2..... It's from a fantasy saga of books called "A song of ice and fire" and he's one of the main characters, Jon Snow with his warg, Ghost....

JonyFantasma.jpg

onebloodonelife said:
This is my current one, but I have it set to change every 5 minutes. I have a folder of desktops with around 200 pictures that it rotates through.

Love this one.

Could you send me the original picture?

Thanks.

xu.butter7 @ gmail.com

(remove spaces)

Back
Top Bottom