Your Desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hit Print Screen bf1 and then paste it where you want it.

Is that what you meant? :scratch:

Last edited:
streetslowrez0lr.jpg

BigInJapan.jpg

u2angel3.jpg

These are some that Ive had thanks to MAX!!;)

I have a cool one that I need to know how to click and send it to my PB

Can someone tell me how I do that?

bonocomet said:
Hit Print Screen bf1 and then paste it where you want it.

Is that what you meant? :scratch:

YES! Thank you Comet!!!!!:hug:

Edit: er do you mean click print screen on my already there laptop background? because it doesnt have that option :|

You did that with your previous laptop and you have a pic of your background and your icons ect... How did you do that?

Last edited:
ok bf1 are you just trying to get the pics to your laptop? I'm sorry I'm still confused! If you do print screen you will get a pic of everything including your icons on your desktop.... and your computer doesn't have print screen button? :ohmy: I thought they all do. Mine says PrtSc with Sys Req under it....
If you just want those pics to go to your laptop can you not just email them to yourself there?
Sorry if I'm being :der: !

I did this one when I first got photoshop:

bonoandcookiesjx9.jpg

Note:

If you want to control your weight, this desktop will do nothing to help you....:wink:

Last edited:
t063010ty6.jpg

another of my early attempt of using photoshop.

Love the sun light in the picture, and the blue color, and the sense of hope and the contrust between the quite nature and passionate human beings...and our beautiful Bono.:wink:

One weird thing though, I hate desktop picture with words on it.:mad:

summerafternoon1024x768iu1.jpg

Found the original picture from PLEBA, then some one made a desktop using that picture.

The difference between my version and the previous version is:

1. My version is clean, because I hate to see words on my desktop.

2. I re-balanced the color of the original picture, adjusted the brightness, too.

edunlq4.jpg

The one and only Edun desktop I've made. Even I hate words on picture, but this one is an exception.

Got the two initial pictures from a PDF file.

Lobe said:
Mine is not of U2..... It's from a fantasy saga of books called "A song of ice and fire" and he's one of the main characters, Jon Snow with his warg, Ghost....

JonyFantasma.jpg
ZOMG Lobe, I LOVE that series!! Bring on the next book... :hyper:
George RR Martin:love:
Although he needs to write faster :wink: :reject:

And to remain on topic, here's the pic I've got stretched onto my current desktop...

5adaa9bd.jpg

JT Adam silhouette ... :cool:

Alisaura said:

ZOMG Lobe, I LOVE that series!! Bring on the next book... :hyper:
George RR Martin:love:
Although he needs to write faster :wink: :reject:

Nice to meet another fan :wink:

But you're lucky, here in Spain they haven't translated Feast for crows yet... I had to read it in english :sad:

And an ontopic comment.... I love that JT Adam pic, Ali :sexywink:

Bummer about the translation thing.. :hug:

I think I was using this pic before, for my wallpaper:
edgetheedge.jpg

But I think I might have to change it soon to this:
bonojoshuatreetour.jpg

:wink:
I've got a huge poster of that pic somewhere...

Alisaura said:
And to remain on topic, here's the pic I've got stretched onto my current desktop...

5adaa9bd.jpg

JT Adam silhouette ... :cool: [/B]

Very hot:combust: I could stare at his perfect profile forever. What a distraction Mr. Clayton is with his huge bass:wink:

I've got this one right now
051217d1-4319.jpg

Ooh, right-click time! I love that picture!

For the moment my Desktop looks like this:

Image3.jpg

Windows XP, believe it or not, using Desktop Sidebar.

I have to have a separate login for 'guests' to my computer. No-one else can find their way around my desktops!

Teddy

Sad_Girl said:
my current desktop isn't actually U2 related :reject: but I think everyone here knows how much I love to make U2 desktops :D

right now I have a Pride and Prejudice theme happening:

(Click the thumbnail if you want to see the full size version)

cool destops, guys!
Gluey, I love the one you posted! :up: :up:

OMG, sad+girl, can I steal your desktop? That is AWESOME! One of my very favorite movies!!!

TedUK said:

Image3.jpg

I have to have a separate login for 'guests' to my computer. No-one else can find their way around my desktops!

Teddy

Very cool Ted:up:

Total U2 Nut said:
I never stick with one thing for long :wink: and I saw this in the new Leather Day thread :love:

untitled-1.jpg

Beautiful , when I saw this I had to go to the Leather day thread to search for this one . :drool: :drool: :drool:

TedUK said:

Image3.jpg

Teddy
That's my wallpaper too :wink:

Because I made it :shh:

Not U2, but I was sitting here at my other computer, admiring the desktop, and thought it needed posting. My little Guinness, who died recently...this is one of his puppy pictures. His first time on a leash...and *yes*, he was as tall as a baseboard! :cute:

guinniemyman.jpg

:sad:

Then I have to say thank you very much, Dreamoutloud! I couldn't remember where I got it from, but I know I loved it at first sight!

And now I'm going to look at the rest, I always have room for scrummy desktops :drool:

Teddy

Bono Mot said:
Not U2, but I was sitting here at my other computer, admiring the desktop, and thought it needed posting. My little Guinness, who died recently...this is one of his puppy pictures. His first time on a leash...and *yes*, he was as tall as a baseboard! :cute:

guinniemyman.jpg

:sad:

Ooh his so cute! Sorry that he past. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom