Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wow, that really blows GG.

They ought to at least reschedule. :slant:

Even if they do reschedule, we've lost two thousand dollars in airline tickets. Non-refundable... We can't afford to blow another 2 grand on different plane tickets. This blows in so many fucking ways...

sad-smiley-068.gif

snoop dogg/ice cube - Jan 16
justin timberlake - Jan 31
nelly furtado - march ?
snow patrol- april 10
everclear- may 9
chasing jones- may 18
killers- may 23
justin timberlake - aug 28

and counting

GibsonGirl said:

Even if they do reschedule, we've lost two thousand dollars in airline tickets. Non-refundable... We can't afford to blow another 2 grand on different plane tickets. This blows in so many fucking ways...

sad-smiley-068.gif

Lots of people here had non-refundable air tickets for U2 before they rescheduled, and I know they didn't have to pay for brand new tickets.

ntalwar said:

Lots of people here had non-refundable air tickets for U2 before they rescheduled, and I know they didn't have to pay for brand new tickets.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Hopefully the same thing will apply in this situation.

GibsonGirl said:
Woohoo! I'm still seeing Roger Waters. :dance:

WTG GibsonGirl :up: Will be my 4th & 5th shows of this tour:ohmy:

Hoping the pig is released once more at one of the shows. He released it at show 1 last year, but took some heat over that and didn't let it go again. It was great to watch it float away towards the full moon. :D

hardyharhar said:

WTG GibsonGirl :up: Will be my 4th & 5th shows of this tour:ohmy:

Hoping the pig is released once more at one of the shows. He released it at show 1 last year, but took some heat over that and didn't let it go again. It was great to watch it float away towards the full moon. :D

Whoa! :ohmy: This is only going to be my second show of the tour. I went to the one in Toronto last year and it was fantastic. From what I've heard, the 2007 production far outclasses 2006. We're all going to be in for a great time. :up:

Ha, I heard about the pig that got away. Didn't it land in someone's garden/swimming pool or something? I can't remember now.

hardyharhar said:
New production?:ohmy: Outclasses last year!:applaud: Holy :censored: Now I really can't wait:hyper:

Oh, it's not a completely new production. It's just an altered form of the 2006 production. Certain videos on the screen have been changed and there is one other big element that I'll keep a surprise. :wink: I don't know if they've changed the pyro around a bit, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have.

The consensus definitely is that it's far better than 2006, however. :hyper:

3/23 - Bloc Party [w/ Albert Hammond Jr] :rockon:
5/19 - Arcade Fire :up:
5/26 - May Day [Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace - the first two were tight but Three Days Grace is pretty laaaaame]

6/15 - Wilco
7/15 - Bob Dylan
7/31 - Interpol (edit: just bought GA tix :drool: )

Last edited:
Big Day Out - Jan 28th
Muse - Jan 30th
Muse - Jan 31st
The Killers - Feb 1st
Roger Waters - Feb 2nd
Evanescence - Feb 10th
Evanescence - Feb 11th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 4th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 5th
Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy - May 18th
Sarah Blasko - July 18th
Snow Patrol - Sept 17th

Thus far:

3/16: Dropkick Murphys
4/19: Chris Cornell

Just snagged tickets to:

6/22: The National
7/24: Chris Cornell
8/11: Muse (not the biggest fan, but couldn't pass up the opportunity)
11/11: The Police

Man I wish I had heard Bloc Party when my friends went to see them last year, now they aren't going to do too many shows in the US this year, bummer.

Ryan Adams next Wednesday in Detroit. :love:

This will be my first concert in over a year and a half. :reject:

For the Bon-Jovi goers

Wait.:ohmy: This isn't for the tour that was rumored to begin next spring is it? At first I heard something about January of 08. Now I'm hearing spring. I also heard something about a "mini-tour" in the fall. Is that possibly what you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom