Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
So? Isn't my happiness worth something? :sad: :wink:

Of course'..:wink:

I'd have the best concert buddy and I'm sure I'd see a lot more shows than I already have !

Guess you're a Foreigner fan or was it the fact I went to Rick Springfield last week!?! :happy:

:yuck: to Springfield

Foreigner & Def Leppard, sure. I was a fan back in the early 80s and had a crush on Joe Elliot. Had excellent seats at that show I believe. I can't remember if I saw Foreigner :scratch: I wanted to see Paul Rodgers last week, but really didn't have anyone to go with (again!), and it was too far away for me to go solo, though I have happily gone solo to shows before. I wanted to see Squeeze last night, but that didn't work out the way I had hoped :sigh:

Lila64 said:
:yuck: to Springfield

Foreigner & Def Leppard, sure. I was a fan back in the early 80s and had a crush on Joe Elliot. Had excellent seats at that show I believe. I can't remember if I saw Foreigner :scratch: I wanted to see Paul Rodgers last week, but really didn't have anyone to go with (again!), and it was too far away for me to go solo, though I have happily gone solo to shows before. I wanted to see Squeeze last night, but that didn't work out the way I had hoped :sigh:

I really should consider relocating :hmm:

and :madwife: to Springfield :wink:

G'night, sleepy time for me!

ps. Joe Elliot looked puffy!

hold the line...................................

love ISNT ALWAYS ON TIMEE!

(woah woah woah)

Highlights for me so far have been Arcade Fire and the Coup. I'm seeing the White Stripes in September.

Halloween weekend, I'll be in New Orleans for the Voodoo Music Experience, a 3-day rock festival (Rage Against the Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, Sinead O'Connor, others).

:drool:

Big Day Out - Jan 28th
Muse - Jan 30th
Muse - Jan 31st
The Killers - Feb 1st
Roger Waters - Feb 2nd
Evanescence - Feb 10th
Evanescence - Feb 11th
Wolfmother - Mar 30th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 4th
Sarah Blasko - Apr 5th
Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy - May 18th
Sarah Blasko - July 18th
Snow Patrol - Sept 17th
Crowded House - Nov 9th
Muse - Nov 15th
Missy Higgins - Dec 5th

Another sarah blasko date its on the maybe list!

8/10 The Police
19/10 Crowded house
29/10 Cold War Kids
2/11 Arcade Fire
6/11 Wilco
12/11 Okkervil River

and so many other things I want to see.. But I can't see them all..
It will be a difficult decision..

24/9 The Raveonettes
28/9 the Tragically Hip
14/11 Bloc Party
19/11 BRMC
23/11 interpol

Director - 4th of May
Maximo Park - 21st of May
Do Make Say Think, Final Fantasy - 1st of July

Kaiser Chiefs - 26th of August

Just found out Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem are coming to Utah in Sept!!!!! No question I will be there.

Also going to try and make it to Muse, Modest Mouse, White Stripes, Blaqk Audio, and Smashing Pumpkins in Sept/Oct.

Utah has not seen this many good acts come through at one time in quite awhile.

Last edited:
Just saw Rufus Wainwright (disappointing) with The Magic Things opening (liked them)

Next up: Feist, followed by Nickel Creek

A buddy of mine has a buddy who's trying to get us tickets for The Police in Philly on November 14th.

Another buddy's trying to get Springsteen tickets.

New additions in bold:

Austin City Limits Music Festival - September 14-16
The White Stripes - September 16
Amiina - September 19
The Flaming Fuckin' Lips - September 25
Interpol - September 26
Do Make Say Think - September 29
Stars - October 30
Funfunfunfest (Explosions in the Sky, Cat Power, Okkervil River, among others)- November 3-4
Regina Spektor - November 6
José González - November 29

Popmartijn said:
Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)
8 June: The Scene, Paradiso, Amsterdam (a bit of a nostalgia fest, but good to see the band back together again)
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he performed Berlin in its entirety and after 35 years it's still very compelling)
23 June: The Frames, Tivoli, Utrecht (amazing and very intense :bow: )

Concerts in the future:
11 August: Prince, O2 Arena, London
17 to 19 August: Lowlands Festival, Biddinghuizen
16 October: Crowded House, Carré, Amsterdam

This is going to be a great year of live performances! :drool:
:combust:

Time for a small update, I guess. :)

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)
8 June: The Scene, Paradiso, Amsterdam (a bit of a nostalgia fest, but good to see the band back together again)
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he performed Berlin in its entirety and after 35 years it's still very compelling)
23 June: The Frames, Tivoli, Utrecht (amazing and very intense :bow: )
28 July: Spinvis, De Parade, Utrecht (intimate and quite intrigueing)
11 August: Prince, O2 Arena, London (excellent concert, finally saw him live!)
17 to 19 August: Lowlands Festival, Biddinghuizen (again a good festival, many good performances by Basement Jaxx, Goose, LCD Soundsystem, etc.)

Concerts in the future:
16 October: Crowded House, Carré, Amsterdam
29 November: Zita Swoon, Tivoli, Utrecht

Director - 4th of May
Maximo Park - 21st of May
Do Make Say Think, Final Fantasy - 1st of July
Kaiser Chiefs - 26th of August

KT Tunstall - 26th of October

so far...

Sep 7 2007 David Bazan / Casiotone For The Painfully Alone

Sep 8 2007 Head of Femur

Sep 27 2007 All Smiles

Oct 4 2007 Beirut

Oct 11 2007 Head of Femur

Oct 12 2007 Head of Femur

Oct 13 2007 Sea Wolf

Oct 26 2007 Head of Femur - EP Release Show

Nov 15 2007 Menomena

Nov 18 2007 Great Northern

Nov 24 2007 Ours

September 23- Michael W Smith

October 20- Tobymac, Barlow Girl, Thousand Foot Krutch

December 2- Casting Crowns

onebloodonelife said:

:hi5: I'm seeing them on the 9th! :hyper: :drool:

It's made sweeter due to the fact that it's free and at a ridiculously small venue.

inmyplace13 said:

It's made sweeter due to the fact that it's free and at a ridiculously small venue.

Not fair! I'm seeing them at a pretty small club as well, but definitely not free...

Back
Top Bottom