*yells in pillow*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
For the last two days everyone has been pissing me off. I don't know why. I would blame it on Mar's aliegnment with the earth but I think it's because they are not Bono. So I wont truely be happy until I go crazy and everyone is Bono... or... I meat Bono himself.
AG!

I know what you all mean - I have a short fuse myself and tend to get angry and irritated very easily. But I have learned that I do not enjoy being angry and aggitated, so I really just try to put things in perspective when everyone pisses me off - is it worth sitting here fuming? Is it worth ruining my day if I'm able to just either change the things I can change, affect the things I can affect, or just let things roll on under the bridge...

Granted, somethings are worth the stress - but I find that most people that piss me off are not worth ruining my day, or making my heart hurt.

zonelistener said:
don't meat Bono. Please.

His best work is ahead of him.

:lmao:

Yeah certain people piss me off. When I feel myself getting annoyed with certain people I just walk away cos I don't want to feel like that. I find if I spend too much time constantly with certain friends/family I get really irritated by them. I guess that's why I'm looking forward to going back to uni cos I can apprciate my friends and family more. :)

Back
Top Bottom