YAHWEH is new concert closer!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always thought it would be cool if they just put a bunch of their albums in a multi CD changer and press random....as the songs come up they would write the order down and go play the setlists each night. This would never EVER happen but it would be a pretty un-U2 thing to do. Afterall, they are always saying that they want to do the unexpected with their live shows. There ya go!

PowerSurge said:
I always thought it would be cool if they just put a bunch of their albums in a multi CD changer and press random....as the songs come up they would write the order down and go play the setlists each night. This would never EVER happen but it would be a pretty un-U2 thing to do. Afterall, they are always saying that they want to do the unexpected with their live shows. There ya go!

That's cool, it would come out like this

I fall down
City of blinding lights
Seconds
So Cruel
Love comes tumbling
Until the end of the world
Original of the species
One tree hill
Walk on
Electric Co.
When love comes to town
Dirty Day
Crumbs from your table
When I look at the world
Surrender
Last night on Earth
Wire
Ultraviolet

Encore 1

I threw a brick
I trip through your wires
Summer rain
HMTMKMKM

Encore 2

Bad
Bass trap

:wink:

anitram said:
For some reason, I keep thinking we might go back to 40 as the closer.

I hope you are right! :) I would LOVE to relive that experience.

Vertigo has opened AND closed the collector's DVD and the New York show. It's like when they used to open and close with "I will Follow" or "11 o'clock tick tock" in the beginning. Maybe this will follow into the tour?

I don't think they will play Yahweh live - similar to not playing Grace live. I would love to hear Yahweh live, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I really don't like Yahweh as a closer, but a fade-out into 40 would make everything OK. :up:

LAPOE to open the show followed by Vertigo would be amazing! :drool:

There's a song called "Walk On".....and it's one of the greatest ever written. All bow down to its concert closingness and sheer Grammy winning power! :drool:

"Yahweh" may get played on the PA system before a concert. That's about it.

Yahweh will be played.
Bono wants to play the whole album , and says its there "first" album....

Walk on May suffer the same fate , that of Love Is Blindness....and not be played again...we'll see come March 1.

Back
Top Bottom