Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam's clothes.

Would you rather never again hear U2 or have both your hands removed?

go see u23d again :hyper:

WYR have accupuncture with very thick needles or one of those massages where the masseuse stands on your back?

Standing on my back.

Would you rather see The Beatles in concert tomorrow or go to Disneyland for a week?

Desert with a parka--it'd make the weight come right off!

WYR bite off someone's toe or bite off your own toe?

my own, at least I know where it's been.

wyr get to go up in the space shuttle or spend as long as you want on the road with U2?

oooh that's a hard one :ohmy: depends on the type of each...

cake I guess

wyr have Edge give you one of his favorite guitars or Picasso one of his paintings

Edge's Guitar.

Would you rather have the ability to cure sick people with your own blood, or, the ability to track down criminals based on DNA samples found at crime scenes?

I miss this thread, haven't seen it in ahes!

Well it seems I've already spent most of my life with a massive headache, so I'll go with that one.

WYR have to eat 6 meals a day, everyday, for the rest of your life OR one meal every 2 days for the rest of your life.

6 meals a day. I could make them small meals.

wyr own stock in a large corporation that was corrupt but made you tons of money daily or own stock in a small business that gave you nothing but was socially and morally sound?

go back in time for a day. I would just tell myself to stop talking in one specific moment.

Ahh I know...you're not supposed to regret things...

wyr be stuck on a deserted island with Bono for the rest of your life but have only coconuts to eat OR have all your U2 music and memorabilia taken away so that you could never hear Bono's sweet voice again? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom