Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 U2 show. they are spectacular enough to equal 10 shows.

wyr have a voice that sounds like a 4 year old girl for the rest of your life OR have the voice of a creepy old man?

I probably already sound like a creepy old man so a 4 year old girl would be kinda funny

wyr perpetual bad breath or giant dumbo ears :D

If I can take the one pair of shoes off, then those, because then I can alternate between shoes and barefeet :up:

WYR live in your hometown for the rest of your life OR never visit your hometown ever again for the rest of your life

never visit my hometown again. I could just ask my parents to come visit me.

WYR eat a bar of soup OR drink a bottle of dishwashing liquid?

Arnold. :sick: that's a tough one.

WYR live on a small island with only 2 other families or live in a house in the middle of the city with 2 other families in the same house ?

Live without a car of my own. I suppose if I end up living in a city, I will always use public transportation anyway.

wyr eat only popcorn and candy bars for the rest of your life OR have someone else choose your meals for you?

someone else choose, and just hope they are nice... or a good cook.

wyr leave your front door wide open all night while you sleep or all day while you are not home.

ooh damn. All night. Where I live, it doesn't matter either way. But at least at night someone is home and during the day, they could sweep us out without anyone knowing.

WYR have all your deepest secrets revealed to the general public OR have no inner monologue and always say what you are thinking?

I think I've done both at the same time and embarrassed myself nicely right here on interference by revealing secrets, because I would say what I was thinking (rookie internet mistakes) :) I think BC can confirm :lol:

So I'll say what I'm thinking for now on without revealing too much :wink:

wyr walk through a room filled with jumping frogs or creepy cockroaches :yikes:

my lips are sealed hhh :wink:

gimme frogs ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

I cannot stand roaches :yikes: they scare me

wyr drink a cold beverage that has gotten warm, or a hot beverage that has gotten cold

cold beverage gone warm.

I love coffee that's meant to be cold, but not coffee that was first hot then gone cold. Same with tea.

WYR be well known for being an asshole or not known by anyone but a decent person?

I don't know how to be an a-hole, though I come off as one online occasionally :) And I prefer being anonymous

wyr have sand in your mouth or salt in a wound

Where do we come up with this stuff :D

personal assistant, I think that would be fun and interesting and something I would enjoy doing (so long as the celebrity was a decent person!!)

wyr have a super enjoyable wonderful vacation once every 10 years or a short crappy trip somewhere near home once a year?

super enjoyable every 10 years. I know everyone needs a vacation more than that, but I would try to find things to do to relieve stress that weren't crappy.

WYR Sell insurance over the phone OR going door to door ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom