Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

aah, I see. so are they gonna have like a million bucks in fines for running over the curfew or what?

Well, I think there is a curfew here somewhere between 23.00 and 24.00...yimou?

LJT said:

They are both underneath Larry's wee shelter:wink:

No, Larry is just sitting there, laughing at them. But seriously...no instrument is able to handle these amounts of water....

U2Man said:

Well, I think there is a curfew here somewhere between 23.00 and 24.00...yimou?

No idea.. I bet Bono will pay in cash if they get a fine :wink:

Oh, and a correction ...

Dragonfire said:

No concert since 87 without Bullet....same as Pride both overplayed over the years.

Wrong.

Bullet missed four shows on 1989's Lovetown Tour. Pride missed some first-leg Elevation shows.

I feel bad for Edge and Adam. A wet guitar cant be good...especially really nice ones... I would die if I ever got rained on while playing.

Diane L said:

A yellow rainslicker and hat like the Gorton's fisherman??!! :laugh:

then he would look like the killer from those "I know what you did last summer" movies :lol:

I wonder if there is a special "vertigo" raincoat :wink:

VertigoGal said:

yeah, is this gonna affect the sound? I almost feel bad for the people there...never though I'd feel bad for anyone at a U2 concert!

Well, let's just hope they have a good time anyway. Don't know if you read the rest of the thread but the place actually have a roof which they are not using :huh: I can almost see the newspaper headlines tomorrow in this country....SCANDAL!!!! :wink:

U2Spain said:
Anyone else thinks that they will play electrical storm in Nice??? I think that is possible according the fact that they shooted the video there.

I sure hope so! That'd be appropriate. I'm doubtful though.

kellyahern said:
from u2tour.de:

Bono rejects an umbrella

poor umbrella :sad:

funnily enough my brother downloaded a video of Electric Co from Oslo in 82 i think, and its at a festival and Bono climbs the barrier between the stage and the audience and asks for an umbrella from the crowd:p

Dragonfire said:

The problem of the Tour right now is, its getting to much static. The set in the US was more flexible, different openers different old songs diferent endings.

Now we have a static set every night wich makes it uncomfortable to watch and to listen, its getting boring.

You're right. I've seen all the italian shows, and the setlist was the same for the three dates! (without OOTS in Rome).The concerts were beautiful, but I was so sad, because I wanted to hear something different like wild horses, bad, 40, running....:( :(

gah--I can't believe I forgot Copenhagen was tonight. i'm catching up on the thread. So it's pouring rain and Bullet is missing???

To the best of my knowledge, the only song that has not missed a concert since its debut is One.

VertigoGal said:

I have the boot from the first Atlanta show of the Elevation tour, and I don't think it has Pride. :hmm:

Pride-less shows :drool:

sorry:wink:

they didnt play it at my philly elevation show 1st leg.
PITNOLLESS

ruffian said:
gah--I can't believe I forgot Copenhagen was tonight. i'm catching up on the thread. So it's pouring rain and Bullet is missing???

Yes and no. Pouring rain, but Bullet was played. Same setlist as usual.

Weather update...the rain has become a bit quieter now....but I guess you could say that it is stilling pissing down :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom