women of interference appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Women of Interference Day. . .

from a multi-tasking teacher and student straddling the globe : :wink:

yup, indeed, there are lots of amazing women from different walks of life on this board! :up:

and there's certainly nothing wrong with whichever style of life a female chooses to adopt. she doesn't need to fit into the ultra traditional, stereotypical mold of a woman, nor does she have to assert herself as a fierce, independent, bold individual--or anything in between for that matter--in order to be considered valid. it just boils down to being true one's heart and always being allowed that opportunity to make decisions relevant to one's life.

Last edited:
blessed be to the amazing queens out there
redstripeslayer.gif

a big shout out to my Virginia ladies :appplaud: and to all my ladies who take ACTION to make the world a better place--ladies like Sula, Boston Anne, Pax (where has she been?), President U2 Dem :D (even if there is the issue of corporate ownership by Dr. Pepper ;) ), Queen Bee who designed the Angel's website, Sicy who knows when and how the bring the smack down, Olive who hosts the Angels, and Yolland who brings a genuine wisdom, humanity and compassion to FYM (which is no mean feat) and all the ladies of Interland :up:

No offense to any of the women here, nor to the starter of this thread, but i can't help but feel kinda icky with this whole "toot-your-own-horn"-thing.

Women :bow:

:|

the soul waits said:
No offense to any of the women here, nor to the starter of this thread, but i can't help but feel kinda icky with this whole "toot-your-own-horn"-thing.

Oh my god, are you kidding?

I'm sure it bothers you THAT much that you keep hanging around this thread waiting to post shitty comments. But, that does seem to be your M.O. around here.

Whatever.

it is rather self appreciating.... kinda like when Parkie and Madonna fawned all over each other on his show and the country was collectively sick into a bucket... :D

if you don't know Parkinson, that will make no sense but then neither does this so......

toot-your-own-horn... :giggle:

the soul waits said:

suddenly it all makes sense.

soul waits, wtf is your problem, coming into this thread, and starting shit?

this thread is a positive one. your reply or excuse that tooting your own horn makes you feel icky is a lame one.

hey, after spending seven years of being dependent on some asshole, im gonna toot my own horn. im gonna pat myself on my back and revel in the fact that yes...being independent is the best feeling in the world!

if you have bitter feelings towards anyone in this thread, i suggest you take it up with them in pm. dont trash someone else's thread meant for all women of interference. its rude, unclassy, and stupid.

back on topic please.

:scratch: Uhm, did i not clearly state in my original post that i meant no offense to the women of interference nor to the starter of this thread? is that so hard to read? I don't have "bitterness" towards any poster here.

I am voicing my opinion as i believe is a normal thing to on a discussion forum.

:shrug:

so, to use your words, Icelle, what the fuck is your problem with that?

your replies come off as starting shit in this thread. thats my problem. i dotn want to turn this thread into a closed thread so.

back on topic please.

Miroslava said:

Not to be taken as a blanket statement about all the females here of course...

As I stated earlier... :happy:

Some of them are sucky! :D

This forum today is disappointing. I dont understand why there's always gotta be some kind of freaking drama around here. Why cant the people who dont get along just avoid each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom