Women and Penises?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would rather look at a well built naked man than any naked woman. I don't think the female form is ugly...but I'd just rather look at men...but to be honest I don't all that much...

Do you all know about the 'plaster caster' girl who did casts of the penises of famous rock stars? Did you see the one for Jimmi Hendrix...omighosh!!!! even if you don't find them attractive...you have to be a tiny bit impressed....
biggrin.gif

dream wanderer

Originally posted by cass:
PS: David Suzuki has made a documentary all about the evolution of the penis...in case you should like more knowledge on the subject.

I hope this isn't like the evolution of the fingers or toes. Where the pinky is getting shorter since it isn't as useful and the pinky toe is curling under. With cloning and test tubes do you think the penis is on its way out? Is this what they mean by looking at the size of a man's hand?

smileydavid.gif

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

You guys are crazy. All of you.

biggrin.gif

Well, i think it's interesting how society insists how important the sexual aspects of people (both genders) are (you know, "the bigger/more the better" etc).
I mean, not that i have any significant amount of experience in the topic in question, but so far, the crushes on guys i had really weren't that much connected with their appearance. It had a lot more to do with their personality, and their sense of humor etc...

Bottom line: why does a part have to be more important than the whole?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-25-2002).]

Originally posted by Naya:
still waiting for your answer z....

Hiya Naya,
You refer to z but LOVE MUSCLE can speak for *himself*
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I find vaginas and boobs attractive, fascinating, and useful too
tongue.gif
But I think there has to be said something for the person attached to those parts, to include looks of the rest of the body but also how you feel about the person and how she feels about you as well.

Thus, I have seen many an attractive set of "hooters" and vaginas as well. And seen some downright horrific sights as well
eek.gif

One thing that concerns me though, back to the original topic. Of all the beautiful lovely ladies that replied to this, only a couple (if that) admitted to enjoying how the weenie looks and how a naked man looks as well.

So does this mean that only gay/bi sexual men find men attractive anymore??
--------

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
)

as for the female genitalia, if you mean the vagina and clitoris, I would say that most men find it pleasing aesthetically (at least most men that I know of... help me out here z edge), it's different than the breasts, legs, hips, face, etc. -- probably because it stimulates more of a pure sexual arousal, first thru the anticipation of its unveiling as the panties are sliding off...

...ahhh yes, once they slide off you anticipate that your Fireman won't be playing solitare tonight
smile.gif

leave it to _ edge to make the obvious but amusing statement
you're a silly boy lol
im taking your Z

as far as looking at the human form goes, yes the female body is beautiful, but i'd much rather look at the boys anyday. maybe i am led by the hip...
icon29.gif

i must say, Italy is a fascinating place!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

HOLY
eek.gif
SHITE!
this thread....
icon38.gif

I managed to wander into the lemonade stand, and this thread just stood out for some reason (pun intended). heh.

Well, I'll agree to what Olive says: if that penis is attached to a certain man named Larry Mullen, Jr., hell yeah I'd take a look. However, I think it's the anticipation of what's just under the pants that floats my boat. Sicy and Disco mentioned it: it's that area right at the hip bone... RAWR. I really don't find penises attractive, but then again, I've been lookin' at the same one for 8 1/2 years, so... yeah.
biggrin.gif
LOL

If I were given a choice of looking at a naked woman or a naked man, I'd probably choose a naked woman. I like doctorwho's answer about the artistic qualities of the human form. For me personally, if I were given a choice of looking at a trim, not overly muscular (no Ah-nold, put your clothes back on please), and a kinda-sorta overweight guy... I'd probably like looking at *coughLarryMullencough* more.

I'm still scandalized by this thread. heh. LOL. Interesting, to say the least.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I like the penis in particular if it's attached to a certain Larry Mullen Junior-!!

I could add some other names, but I think this is enough to make me happy.

I believe that vaginas are more mysterious than penises. I mean, the penis becomes erect, there's a certain amount of friction and then it's all over.(or all over the place). With the vagina, there's more to it then that. You've got to preheat the oven before you bake something in there. Then, who knows how it's gonna turn out?

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

Originally posted by U2girl:
...the crushes on guys i had really weren't that much connected with their appearance. It had a lot more to do with their personality, and their sense of humor etc...

Bottom line: why does a part have to be more important than the whole?

Oh U2girl you are *so* ignoring the question at hand! It wasn't what is more important- physicallity or the mind, it was do you find penises attractive? plain and simple.
biggrin.gif

Again, I do. lol

------------------
Game On!

how dare you females disrespect the penis. mine's cute. Do you want some irish in you?
smile.gif

I find the female gentialia to be sexy. Especially when they got piercings down there.
smile.gif
it's like an art form.

[This message has been edited by jesseu2 (edited 04-26-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
If I may... I find the lower abdomen area of a trim male very sexy.. the "lines" you were talking about near the hips really turn me on.

magnet-man-gs-hot-boy-looking-through-hole.jpg

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
biggrin.gif

i am with sicy, those sexy lines at the hip are very, very sexy...i don't think penises are attractive at all, but they are necessary
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

just reminding you ladylemon and others...this is not pleba!

ok can i go into this a little more?

yes? ok...

does a circumcised/uncircumised penis add/detract from the attractiveness? do you like your little man to have a face?

oh, and the female body is absolutely tops, nothing sexier really. if i could only find what im looking for! i think some of you need direction arrows in some places!

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing i havent seen his penis yet im not sure.

now answer my question!!
mad.gif
hehe
------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 04-27-2002).]

Erect penises are attractive.
Limp ones...not so much.

But I think this is influenced by the fact that if you're a woman looking at a penis, you're usually about to interact with it and therefore are feeling pretty good about it. If I'm not in the mood, then I don't think I find them quite as attractive. If they weren't used for sex, I'm sure we would all feel differently about them.

Not again! Not another reason for all these women to undress Larry with their eyes.... again....

I thought they were starting to settle down and this thread has just gotten them going.... again!
smile.gif

dream wanderer

Originally posted by bono_man:

oh, and the female body is absolutely tops, nothing sexier really. if i could only find what im looking for! i think some of you need direction arrows in some places!

Please explain yourself in that last line there...lol. And to answer your question, I haven't been in any situations that involved a penis that wasn't circumcised, so I can't say that I would "prefer" one more than the other...although most women seem to prefer the circumcised ones. So, does that answer your question?
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom