Willie's Diary - All info and updates HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which they themselves call "Return Of The Stingray Guitar INTRO!!!!!!!!!!" They even put the thing in parentheses UNLIKE the rest of the SONGs played.

I couldn't care less if they call it an intro or not, the first notes U2 play each nite are of an instrumental. To say it's the same as Soon is ridiculous.

I could care less if they call it an intro or not, the first notes U2 play each nite are of an instrumental. To say it's the same as Soon is ridiculous.

:huh:

What is wrong with you? You need to do some extra reading or something. It's couldn't care less, FYI. Your argument is invalidated by this error. :doh:

/BVS'd

I just found these 2 setlists posted on u2start and Stingray isn't listed as an intro..just saying. :)

Horsens 1
115-1282007831-size3.jpg

Turin (oops, here is listed as an intro)
596-1281636719-size2.jpg

I guess the true answer is somewhere in between. :lol:

Like I said before, doesn't matter. Beautiful Day is the opening "song" to me and it doesnt fit with Stingray.

I'm done with this stupid argument.

I couldn't care less if they call it an intro or not, the first notes U2 play each nite are of an instrumental. To say it's the same as Soon is ridiculous.

:lol: Thats not what I said. I said if they had played Soon live it would be the same, I would still consider it the intro.

Ok, now I'm done with this dumb argument.

Stingray -> BD sucks. Sorry :reject:

In the last setlist party when we thought for a second that IWF was following ROTS, it sounded like a really smart decision. I think they should go with that. Just switch IWF and BD and imo it would work a lot better.

Return of Stingray Guitar Intro (the official title even implies it's a tour intro) is only partially live if you wanna get that technical - it's prerecorded and it even starts off before the band play along to a prerecorded looped intro. 2 minutes of an instrumental is not an opening song period.

But bonus points for trying !

:lol: You just keep telling yourself that...

She never specified how many I got. And will probably retract them after she's been to a concert and realise how the band enter with Adam and Edge already wearing their guitars and starting to play as soon as Larry sits behind his kit.

But ofcourse, they're not playing the song live or anything. It's obviously a backing track.

I'm starting to suspect that this is the argument that will finally bring Interference to all-out war.

what if...

Fez (intro)
Being Born
NLOTH
GOYB
Mag
BD
TUF
COBL

Encore:

Stingray
HMTMKMKM
UV
WOWY
MOS

An extended Fez could work as intro music to a different song, especially with some interesting barrage of visuals on the claw. Being Born though is about on par with Breathe as opener choices go imo.

Singray would work well into an extended intro into Boots. If they bought back Breathe.

Breathe/NLOTH
Stingray
Boots
Magnificent
Beauiful Day

Back
Top Bottom