Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Bono is apparently channeling Stevie Nicks...

Legit? I'm updating U2gigs right now, though not watching. Hell, I thought I'd missed everything entirely, since today I've been entirely preoccupied by New Zealand being good at cricket for a change. Brendon McCullum!

Which performance of Invisible was broadcast, one from today or yesterday?

Legit? I'm updating U2gigs right now, though not watching. Hell, I thought I'd missed everything entirely, since today I've been entirely preoccupied by New Zealand being good at cricket for a change. Brendon McCullum!

Yesterday.

No no, but he was performing sitting down. You know how much he moves around onstage? Just imagine that much movement, but with his hands and head. If you've ever seen Stevie Nicks perform live, you'll know why I said it:

Javier Colon and Stevie Nicks-Landslide-The Voice Final! 6/29/11 - YouTube

Larry's antisocial couch sitting cracks me up. It's like he was trying to hide.

And Jimmy's first question:
"Have you guys ever played that high before?"
"You'd better ask Adam."

:laugh:

OK, you folks watching are going to have to clarify for me because I'm not sure I've 100% followed. U2 performed Ordinary Love acoustically with The Roots in the NBC studios, and it featured a snippet of Stairway to Heaven. Is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom