Will the next tour be in stadiums or arena's in the United States?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, here is my new theory about when the release of the new album will be, and the type, scale and start of the next tour.

The new album (Invisible?) will be released on June 30/July 1, 2014. The Tour will start in Arenas in North America in October:

1st Leg: North America 30 Arena shows October-December 2014
2nd Leg: Europe 30 Arena shows January-March 2015
3rd Leg: North America 30 Stadium shows April-June 2015
4th Leg: Europe 30 Stadium shows July-September 2015
5th Leg: South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, 30 Stadium shows October-December 2015

A total of 150 shows, 60 Arena-90 Stadium, that will break 360s record for attendance and money made.

I just heard on Philadelphia's WMMR radio station that U2 will be playing at the Wells Fargo Center in late summer.

The DJ, Matt Cord, who was broadcasting from the Wells Fargo Center, said that his sources there told him "U2 will be playing there August 23rd and 24th", but then he jokingly said that "he made the dates up, but U2 will defintely be playing there in late summer".

So, coming from Matt Cord, who is a big fan of U2 and is also trustworthy on these things, I am counting on U2 being in Philly late summer!!

I'm pretty sure that having played at Madison Square Garden eighteen times means U2 have not overlooked the venue:

:lmao: :facepalm: dazzyphail :facepalm: :lmao:

HERE'S how this post should have read......

MSG

you'd think a band that massive would have stopped passing over this ICONIC Arena by now :angry:

:wink:

I forgot the all important IRonic WINK

:der::lol::der:

sorry to have takn time away from you Axver!

I've actually seen them @MSG for UF, Vertigo & Bomb

(hopefully too for "Album 13" in the future :wink: )

Well, here is my new theory about when the release of the new album will be, and the type, scale and start of the next tour.

The new album (Invisible?) will be released on June 30/July 1, 2014. The Tour will start in Arenas in North America in October:

1st Leg: North America 30 Arena shows October-December 2014
2nd Leg: Europe 30 Arena shows January-March 2015
3rd Leg: North America 30 Stadium shows April-June 2015
4th Leg: Europe 30 Stadium shows July-September 2015
5th Leg: South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, 30 Stadium shows October-December 2015

A total of 150 shows, 60 Arena-90 Stadium, that will break 360s record for attendance and money made.

Well thought out and something to start dreaming about.

Back
Top Bottom