Will Ferrell Leaving SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually I think it came from a skit he did when U2 was on the show. It was the dead rock stars behind the music. the band was discovered by Jesus [Will]. "I heard them and was like 'Oh....my...Dad!'"

The shed skit is the best!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF THAT DAMNED SHED I WILL TAKE YOU INTO AN ALLEY AND FIGHT YOU!!

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

I'm going against the flow here, but I do not think Farrell is funny, not on SNL, not in any of the movies he's done - barring one exception: his character in the "Austin Powers" series.

I think SNL will be much better without him.

Originally posted by Basstrap:
The shed skit is the best!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF THAT DAMNED SHED I WILL TAKE YOU INTO AN ALLEY AND FIGHT YOU!!

I also like the time he played the same character, only at his son's little league baseball game...

"GET ON THE DAMN BAG!!!!"

lol, then he started drinking a beer.. What a dad!

Originally posted by Clark W. Griswold, Jr:
I also like the time he played the same character, only at his son's little league baseball game...

"GET ON THE DAMN BAG!!!!"

lol, then he started drinking a beer.. What a dad!

might i add that that game was at 10 in the morning?

lol, epic. man is he funny when hes mad and angry and not happy and when he hates his life and others.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
might i add that that game was at 10 in the morning?

lol, epic. man is he funny when hes mad and angry and not happy and when he hates his life and others.

Other Will memories:

Getting his head knocked off while riding in a limo on prom night with Cheri, Molly, and Mathew Broderick. (sp?)

Getting mouth to mouth from lifegaurd Jim Carey in the swimming pool.

Playing the cowbell guy in Blue Oyster Cult.

"Barron Nocturnal"- the lead singer of the goth band, Satan's Answering Machine. (who's also Chris Kattan's co-worker at Cinnabons!)

Screaming and bleeding profusely from the forehead while plugging Jim Carey's "Ride The Snake" weight loss program.

Getting repeatedly kicked in the jewels by Katie Holmes on that movie set skit

Getting flexible enough to blow himself in that gym/yoga class.
eek.gif

Will as Ted Kozinski

Will as Speaker of the House Robert Livingston "What the hell happened??"

And, who could forget-- Dogshow!!

[This message has been edited by Clark W. Griswold, Jr (edited 05-10-2002).]

I'm suprised to see that are some who don't care for him. What's funny for one, is not always funny for another, I suppose.

For me, Will is one of those people that can make me laugh just by looking at him. Clearly, in another 10 years or so, he'll be mentioned as being one of the greats of that shows long history.

Count on that.

Back
Top Bottom