Why don’t we go around and everybody say a race that you are attracted to sexually?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't knock the indians, puppyman. there are some hot ones around here. :flirt:

i've always been partial to blue-eyed blonds or pasty-faced anglo saxons

paul1.jpg

cillian5.jpg

that said, i wouldn't turn down johnny depp if he came around. :sexywink:

I guess since my boyfriend of 3-odd years is black, you could say that I'm attracted to black guys, but honestly? Race has little or nothing to do with it and doesn't really matter. I've been attracted to white guys, black guys, asian guys, indian guys, latin guys, fair-skinned dutchmen, I think the only common thread is that they're all guys...:shrug:

White and Asian women...:drool:

Also, accents come into play; though it's not a race, British females are :combust:

Delicate english lasses. You know, the ones who seem all nice but then are like, "Lovey, you're in for a spanking" and then they spank you.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uh oh.

U2Man said:

:drool:

I'd say I'm primarily attracted to white guys, especially Europeans. Also very much attracted to Asians... really I just love men. Not often attracted to black guys but there are certainly some very very :drool: -worthy ones I've met...

South east Asians, indians... dark hair and eyes, curvaceous. :drool:

no skinny arse anorexic blondes :tsk:

I'd have to say Asian men, probably because my first serious boyfriend was Japanese. Although, thinking about it, I really don't prefer one thing over another. I've been physically attracted to all different sorts. I tend to look more at individual features (hands, eyes, build, ect).

^ what about hair? for me good hair is the most important feature, along with good personality and someone who smells great. :drool: :drool:

U2Man said:

where are you from U2man? Denmark? I've got Danish and Swedish in my blood...descended from Vikings. I need a good Scandanavian boyfriend...Icelanders are especially hot...

but I'm not attracted to dogs that way. maybe if you posted a real picture... :sexywink:

Babydoll, hair is an important feature for me too. Whenever I like a guy I play with his hair a lot. :heart: I like guys with either long hair (sort of long, at least, like Elevation Bono) or really soft hair that I can run my hand through. dark hair is a plus although colour really doesnt matter to me...same with skin colour really, I don't really have a favourite skin colour. its more about facial features and hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom