Whoever wrote this has got problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he just needs to drink a guinness, take a good sh**, and then get laid.............he is one wound up jack ass.

His total ignorance is showing. He's talking out his ass and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about! Would he rather he wrap himself in an Iraqi flag or something? He doesn't know a damn thing about Bono. He mentioned his mother's carpet. She's been gone since he was 14. He said he worships the Queen. Ireland is not a part of the monarchy and from what I hear Bono is no fan of it. This guy is full of shit in every way.

They're probably doing this just to get under our skin. There are alot of pathetic idiots on the Internet who can't do anything better than to start a campaign to irritate a certain group of people. These guys can't even do a decent irritation job on me. They're too stupid. No, Ireland doesn't have a Queen and Bono is no fan of the British monarchy. Semi-illiterate idiots........I don't give a damn about these pea-brains, they can stew in their own juice.

Achtung_Bebe said:
his uneducated opinion wasn't worth the amount of time it took to scroll down to the third paragraph, y'all weren't kiddin'...

Agree. Hey Bebe...just said I?ve been missing you in another thread started by melon...I said I miss some old folks here, LOL. I hope you don?t mind ;)

Back
Top Bottom