Which Muse album is better...Absolution or Black Holes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got_edge said:
Apparently NEVER. Why would I start a thread to talk to myself?

You're forgetting that I'm also a fan :tsk:. It's okay, we'll just talk to each other! Plus like a year from now when the rest of the world discovers the awesome that is Rodrigo y Gabriela the thread will be bumped and full of discussions!

Queen Bee said:
You're forgetting that I'm also a fan :tsk:. It's okay, we'll just talk to each other! Plus like a year from now when the rest of the world discovers the awesome that is Rodrigo y Gabriela the thread will be bumped and full of discussions!
First of all: IDIOT

Segundo-mente: Start an Andrew Bird thread :-*

...YAY MUSE
grumpypompom.gif

Black Holes is better but maybe because it's newer. Perhaps after a year or so Absolution might be my fave.

I hated Knights the first time I heard it - too "Bohemian Rhapsody" for my liking. Now I love it.

I also think the Black Holes b-sides so far (Glorious, Crying Shame & Easily) are better than Abolution's.

I had to see KoC open my first Muse show to truly make it my favourite song ever.

Absolution had Stockholm Syndrome and TSP which are just :drool: :drool: :combust: :love: :love:

But BH&R has Map of the Problematique, Exo-Politics KoC :shrug:

I'm pretty torn, maybe give me a few more months of overplaying BlackHoles & Revelations and I won't like it so much. They both define :drool: though...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom