Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna pike as well. Figure out my CD burner on my stereo. :wave:

See you, Reggo! :wave:

St00pid Dream. :happy:

Awesome.

Half Light, I initially totally overlooked. Then when they began playing it on the latest tour, I dug it out and it fairly quickly grew on me.

Do get Anathema's Judgement. It's on Sordo. I know I've given a lot of recommendations and you won't have time to grab them all, but Judgement's not at #2 on my top 50 albums list for nothing.

Holy shit, Versus by Russian Circles is 8:42. I absolutely never realised this before. I would've sworn it was only about 4:40.

Best song of 2008.

I'm going to bed once it's done. It's after 4am here.

Awesome.

Half Light, I initially totally overlooked. Then when they began playing it on the latest tour, I dug it out and it fairly quickly grew on me.

Do get Anathema's Judgement. It's on Sordo. I know I've given a lot of recommendations and you won't have time to grab them all, but Judgement's not at #2 on my top 50 albums list for nothing.
I shall check it out. I will probably be going over your list to determine which ones I ought to get first! Thanks for the help. :up:

Holy shit, Versus by Russian Circles is 8:42. I absolutely never realised this before. I would've sworn it was only about 4:40.

Best song of 2008.

I'm going to bed once it's done. It's after 4am here.

I'd break out the rolling pin, but you don't like it like Ali does. :sad:

See you later, Serena and whatever Superthread tumbleweeds may be about! :wave:

I have a Last.fm. Don't go to RYM though. Never really heard of it until not long ago.

What's your last.fm?

It's a site were you rate albums and singles etc. Wanna sign up? I'm trying to get a song on made into the overall charts and need people to rate it :wink:

What's your last.fm?

It's a site were you rate albums and singles etc. Wanna sign up? I'm trying to get a song on made into the overall charts and need people to rate it :wink:
SerenaVox. It hasn't gotten much use since back when I was a rabid U2 fiend though. I still scrobble from time to time, but I have to get my music collection back to what it used to be and better, which is why I don't use it much.

I dunno, maybe. :wink:

SerenaVox. It hasn't gotten much use since back when I was a rabid U2 fiend though. I still scrobble from time to time, but I have to get my music collection back to what it used to be and better, which is why I don't use it much.

I dunno, maybe. :wink:

Couldn't you just scrobble with what you have now or are you ashamed of what you listen to? :wink: By the way I just added you :wink:

You so should :wink:

Couldn't you just scrobble with what you have now or are you ashamed of what you listen to? :wink: By the way I just added you :wink:

You so should :wink:
Oh it's just that for the time being, the same stuff would get scrobbled over and over.
Righto, I'll approve it.

Perhaps. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom