Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see it, it's everywhere. One can only see 'ZOOROPA' in different sizes and fonts and writing styles so many times before slowly going insane...

:lol: Well, I am somewhat on the insane side of life.

i know :sigh: it was hard doing the african chapter. at the end of each chapter part of our test was a blank map of said continent and we had to label all the countries (or states/continents) and capitals. UGH.

Oh, I love doing those sorts of things. :nerd:

YouTube - U2 Electric co - MSG NY 2005-10-10

Just compared this to the one from the October disc - they're going a LOT slower these days. But then, we all knew that anyway.

Larry: Bono, I can't play this song any faster!
Bono: Thank god. I'm out of breath already.

I got Minutes to Midnight the day it came out. As soon as I played Shadow of the Day, I was like "What is this With or Without You shit?" and then I made my own mashup for the lulz.

Funnily enough, it's like my least favourite song on the album.

I like my Linkin Park sounding like Linkin Park, not U2 kthx.

I got Minutes to Midnight the day it came out. As soon as I played Shadow of the Day, I was like "What is this With or Without You shit?" and then I made my own mashup for the lulz.

Funnily enough, it's like my least favourite song on the album.

I like my Linkin Park sounding like Linkin Park, not U2 kthx.

I made a point of singing With or Without You to it loudly every time I heard it played on radio, just to show those young'uns that this "amazing new song" had been around for 20 years before.

lol, someone commented on my music blog practically demanding i rip the audio from a 7" single i have. i don't even know how to do that, which is a shame because the song they want is actually one i'd love to have in mp3 form.

lol, someone commented on my music blog practically demanding i rip the audio from a 7" single i have. i don't even know how to do that, which is a shame because the song they want is actually one i'd love to have in mp3 form.

Fuck you, don't you know you're meant to give me anything I demand on teh Intarwebz? Don't give me this "I don't even know how" crap!

I just love it how early into the video, Edge just looks back at Larry and Bono as if to go "Dudez, hurry up already!"

U2 should split up and let Edge and Adam rock the fuck out while Bono and Larry play their tortoise pop-rock.

It'd be like when there were two different versions of Yes touring in the 1980s!

I made a point of singing With or Without You to it loudly every time I heard it played on radio, just to show those young'uns that this "amazing new song" had been around for 20 years before.
I initially started reading this as "I made a point of singing With or Without You to you every time" and I was like ":uhoh: are you stalking me? are you in my closet right now?"
Ashley knows how :hmm:

Fuck you, don't you know you're meant to give me anything I demand on teh Intarwebz? Don't give me this "I don't even know how" crap!
:lol:

:lol: Tell them to go find a torrent.
the sad thing is i don't even believe it's available on a torrent. it's some rare b-side that's never surfaced on cd at all. i wanted to hear it (i'd already heard a little of it played in a movie) so badly i found the single on ebay.

blame this guy
<----

Aww, are they cooking your despised Italian cuisine? :hug:
worse, it's something i like! this stuff in nashville i tried when i went there that's absolutely delicious. it's these wonderful super rich tiny cakes. now i want one, but i know all the ones i have are stale. oh well, i shouldn't eat anything anyway, it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom