Where is Moobday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I`ve been having big problems with photobacket. I think they must have changed the settings or something - its so hard to post pix now :sad:

Anyway............

Larrys busy playing with his ipod

Larrybnw.jpg

I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks, Pamela! I mentioned it in another thread, and someone said they noticed it, too. You have to actually right click and "copy" on each photo link now. If you just click on it, even when it says "copied", it doesn't. You end up posting the last picture you posted. It drives me crazy, I'm so used to doing it the way I've done for years!! :madwife:

He didn't say, unless it was in the outtakes.

That's right, he just talked about how much he loved the Elvis movies, because he didn't just like, em, play a guy who played the guitar. He played, like, em, a car salesman who loved to play the guitar. And that's what Larry loved about the Elvis movies, because he could relate to that, because he loved to play the drums.

:drool::drool::D

How pathetic am I?!? I can quote that whole scene, for godsakes. I just adore that scene, and what it reveals about Larry. Big moment in my Larry "fandom"! :sexywink::heart::love:

Damn, now I'm getting the double posts! I didn't notice it with yours, Abby, just your comment (because you edited them, no doubt!).

Is anyone else having this problem?

BTW, Abby... I love the many permutations of your "name" now! :lol::sexywink:

Damn, now I'm getting the double posts! I didn't notice it with yours, Abby, just your comment (because you edited them, no doubt!).

Is anyone else having this problem?

BTW, Abby... I love the many permutations of your "name" now! :lol::sexywink:

Hee hee

I thought it was just my internet being slow as :censored: that was causing the double posts, which, yes, I would go back and edit. But it must be the forum server. UGH.

It is deterring me from posting Larry. And that is a sad, bad, horrible thing.

:wave: Hi GH!

Hi Abby!:wave:

And yes, this is driving me nuts!! :doh: I noticed it only happens on new posts, not replies or edits.

It's also running very, very slow tonight, isn't it?

Larry_SunCitystudio_microphone.jpg

Busy crooning :drool:

Hi Abby!:wave:

And yes, this is driving me nuts!! :doh: I noticed it only happens on new posts, not replies or edits.

It's also running very, very slow tonight, isn't it?

Larry_SunCitystudio_microphone.jpg

Busy crooning :drool:

Busy killing me, you mean.

Yeah, the edits and replies are normal. But the original posts are the very definition of schmeapeat! :doh:

That's right, he just talked about how much he loved the Elvis movies, because he didn't just like, em, play a guy who played the guitar. He played, like, em, a car salesman who loved to play the guitar. And that's what Larry loved about the Elvis movies, because he could relate to that, because he loved to play the drums.

:drool::drool::D

How pathetic am I?!? I can quote that whole scene, for godsakes. I just adore that scene, and what it reveals about Larry. Big moment in my Larry "fandom"! :sexywink::heart::love:

1) u are not pathetic!:hug::hug:
2)a BIG moment for me too :D:D:hug:

Gayle! The 'meow...meow... purrrr..." is priceless. So busy I haven't even had a chance to contribute to the Busy Larry thread. poo. At least I can 'watch'!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom