Where are the dates for the U2 Tour - Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2ann69

The Fly
I have been looking through the forum but cant seem to get any dates or places. Im looking for Scottish dates if there are - Im sure they wont disappoint as they always come to Edinburgh when on tour!!!!!!!!!

My kids cant wait either, they have grown up with Bono and the bhoys so they will be singing and dancing with their mum haha

Thanks

Ann

U2 has not announced any details of their upcoming world tour as of yet, and this includes dates. Look for that annoucement closer to the end of the year or in January.

Please don't take this as gospel folks but I wandered into a ticket office last week in my home town asking the chap behind the counter if he would be getting any tickets for the tour next year. He said to me that he had been told by a contact that one of the venues in the UK could, and I stress could be at Twickenham, this is near London to all you folks that live outside the UK and he though that this could be in the early summer months. I must say that this is from a man who has applied for tickets and these tickets would be the only ones he would be getting, couldn't say about any other venues but he was under the impression that it was a stadium tour, not indoor. If I hear anymore I will put up another posting.

If you have trouble getting tickets and are willing to travel, tickets for shows in Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky won't sell very fast. They will probably not play as many shows in this region (which sadly is where I live) but there will be a slow, steady flow of tickets until finally, on show day, it'll sell out.

I imagine they will do an arena tour in the spring US, in the summer do a stadium tour of Europe, and in fall do a stadium/arena tour of US. Like on Joshua Tree. And then in the early 2006 go to AUS, S. America, Japan, China, etc.

The_acrobat said:
I imagine they will do an arena tour in the spring US, in the summer do a stadium tour of Europe, and in fall do a stadium/arena tour of US. Like on Joshua Tree. And then in the early 2006 go to AUS, S. America, Japan, China, etc.

Rumours seem to be implying otherwise ... I think the third leg might actually be a tour of Asia and Oceania.

I'm sure the boys will not let you down....
Ive been lucky enough to see them seven times now... and I still get shivers down the spine each time the tour approaches...
Do whatever you can .... You must see them!!! Nothing will ever take away the feeling as you see these four Dublin boys swagger onto the stag five feet infront of you!!!! ....And all hell breaks loose.
Try subscribe to Propaganda ( as they can normally help the fans with ticket deals in their area) or take the day off work and camp for 24hrs in Glasgow Secc as 10,000 of us did for Zoo TV!
GOOD LUCK GUYS :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The_acrobat said:
If you have trouble getting tickets and are willing to travel, tickets for shows in Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky won't sell very fast. They will probably not play as many shows in this region (which sadly is where I live) but there will be a slow, steady flow of tickets until finally, on show day, it'll sell out.

If they can do indoor shows in America, why do stadiums in Europe? Please let them stay in arenas for us humble European fans as well.

I can't wait until U2 performs in Chicago - I just hope it isn't while I am studying abroad in London, or I could see them in London :wink:

Jarvio said:
I've never seen u2 live before... it would be awesome to see them
the same for me.
And it'll be great if I can have them playing in Milan!

Australia missed out on the Elevation Tour....very dissapointed with the boys. If they don't come here with this tour I'll be distraught and I'll have to fly somewhere else to see them!:sad:

lady luck said:

the same for me.
And it'll be great if I can have them playing in Milan!

You must make every effort humanly possible!! SSOOO worth it, you haven't lived until you've been to a U2 show :)

Recently, during Pablo Neruda´s award in Dublin, Bono said he really wants to come Chile in 2005, and he´s working in that, so probably this Tour will have a South American Leg :happy: ;) :heart: :D :) :up: :laugh: :love: :cool:

i wonder if they'll tour the middleeast..i've heard they've had concerts in dubai...i certaainly hope they do ...cause thats the only way i'll be able to wtachem live

I would like to know if and when they will be coming to Kansas City or St Louis I have never been able to get any tickets . They sell out so quickly. This time I want to get a jump on buying them.

Sueh -

U2 will definitely not be hitting KC and probably not St. Louis. Most artists nowadays are avoiding those two cities and going to Omaha (I think).

I'd be surprised if U2 hit St. Louis and or Kansas City.

And the Kansas City show on the Elevation tour did not sell out, unfortunately. Hence the reason why U2 will avoid KC (they've always done terribly here in KC.)

U2girl91289 said:
same here. in fact, i WILL see them on this tour, it's not even a question for me of hopefully, maybe seeing them. i will see U2 live on this tour, dammit

Same here!

bonojr62 said:
Any one know if they'll play Pittsburgh?

God, Me hopes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed them in 2001, I don't care what needs to be done to get tickets, I am so there!!!!!!! :)xx

yes, there's a wesite called ticketone. But I'm not sure for that.
It depends on the promoter who brings the band in Italy!

You usally buy tickets in megastores here (or at least, so I do!)

Florence (or better FIRENZE!!) is wonderful.
I suggest you to go there. And then, it's just 3 hours from Milan, you can always come here too.
Milan is a splendid place, but you ought to come here with someone who knows the place. It can be both a hard and a great city!
If you want any item of information, let me know it!

Back
Top Bottom