Whens U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, U2's tour announcement was yesterday, but unfortunately, it was just adam and cardboard cutouts of the rest of the band. adam said that bono was in africa, the edge was at radioshack, and larry was working on his harley. he also said he's sick of making this album all alone, and that he's gonna protest in buying a 20 sack and some hookers, for old times sake.

keep your fingers crossed, i guess.

mikal said:
well, U2's tour announcement was yesterday, but unfortunately, it was just adam and cardboard cutouts of the rest of the band. adam said that bono was in africa, the edge was at radioshack, and larry was working on his harley. he also said he's sick of making this album all alone, and that he's gonna protest in buying a 20 sack and some hookers, for old times sake.

LMAO:laugh:

mikal said:

:lmao: for confirmation see Edge's cousin.

And Cardiff thank you please.

Would you be happy with Roundhay again in Leeds? That's perfect venue for a U2 show.

Yes why does the US get 2 tour legs when lowly Europe gets 1? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Suppose they gotta live the American Dream

(Any views expressed in this post exist 'cos the poster is royally drunk. Rock 'n' Roll!)

mikal said:

:lmao:

* MoFo * said:
Yes why does the US get 2 tour legs when lowly Europe gets 1? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Suppose they gotta live the American Dream

(Any views expressed in this post exist 'cos the poster is royally drunk. Rock 'n' Roll!)

I don't know the answer to this one. But,
being in America, I'm sure glad that they do come around twice. I wish they would for U2..............:yes:

Back
Top Bottom