When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how a fake diditleak post has now convinced me that the album has NOT leaked.
:sad:

Well, on the plus side, I've been busy lately so whomever originally posted that DidItLeak site has helped me download the latest releases from Handsome Furs, Mirah & Junior Boys....

...I guess we can all go home happy? :lol:

2s7c5zp.jpg

This is bullshit, I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to call up that guy from the Virgin Prunes and see if he can help leak it.....

here's his number:

0-1-654-768-987-435-645-1203 ext. 17

"Normal life"? Um, everybody in this thread doesn't have a life....so what's a normal one?

Okay...someone answer me here please. Is that Peterrrrr thing the only reason had to believe it was going to leak very soon? Without having to scroll thru pages of stuff, is there any other information to suggest a leak is coming soon?

Okay...someone answer me here please. Is that Peterrrrr thing the only reason had to believe it was going to leak very soon? Without having to scroll thru pages of stuff, is there any other information to suggest a leak is coming soon?

The Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thing is the only reason NOT to believe there's been a leak.

Alan Cross said it's imminent, and Universal confirmed it and told us to report the links we find.

why u did that peterrrrr?

It is pretty funny, we sitting here in the middle of the night in front of our computers because someone said that he heard from a friend who has a friend who said that the album might be on the torrents... Its impossible to not make fun of the situation :) Couldnt reisist.

Im going crazy, I want the album now. I havet listend to any of the 30 seconds clip and wont either.

There was a lot of other stuff. Peter's thing wasn't what set this off...he was just having some fun with us since we're waiting. Alan Cross said he was hearing that a leak was imminent, some guy on the atu2 forum is swearing it's leaked but only on an invite-only site so far, and the poster artdirector here says he has a contact in LA who works for Universal or something and that Universal has confirmed there's a leak.

No. Real sources have confirmed that Universal is trying to track down the album....it's up somewhere on the web but with a different name.....it's just a matter of time before it spreads and ends up on blogs and torrents....could be about a day though. Longer if Universal manages to run a tight ship. :sad:

according a canadian dj who also have a website called exploremusic.com,
it could be possible that the album has leaked.

forum member artdirector have also a source who meant that this could be possible and that universal music is looking for a site where the album is on it but not with the official title but with a different probably from the recording sessions.

so over all. there is a chance that the album has leaked. but it could take a bit time before it hits big torrent sites etc and that someone found out HOW it is called.

thats it my body is shutting down ive tried to fight it but it needs sleep, guess its back here first thing or when i awake in the middle of the night but for now goodnight everyone :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom