When PLEBAns get bored.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
andberlin said:
....they take pictures of street signs near to their houses

Evans, a street I take back and forth to work. :wink:

devans002.jpg

*feels bored and lame*

bonocomet said:
It's so pretty where you live Mot!

Come on over for a visit anytime! :wink:

Carmel, OMG!!! That sign!!! I kept telling people Bono was my religion, and now there's proof!!!!

Apologies for blurriness, I am apparently incapable of taking a clear photo recently :mad:

burgeredge.jpg

I walk past this every day on the way to work... the burgers are gooood... :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
:bow: :bow: :cute:

Back when Beautiful Day was first released, I used to pass this little church right in the middle of town, on my way to & from work. I kept meaning to grab my camera when I left the house each morning & snap a photo of their sign but by the time I remembered to do that, the sign had been changed :grumpy: - this was before everyone had a camera phone. :shrug:
Anyway, the sign read: 'It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.' - Bono

I just thought it was so great that a church would quote U2 right out on their sign for everyone to see! The irony now is that if I'd actually taken the picture, with the creation of the Church Sign generator, people would probably think I'd made it up anyway. :D

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
:bow: :bow: :cute:

Back when Beautiful Day was first released, I used to pass this little church right in the middle of town, on my way to & from work. I kept meaning to grab my camera when I left the house each morning & snap a photo of their sign but by the time I remembered to do that, the sign had been changed :grumpy: - this was before everyone had a camera phone. :shrug:
Anyway, the sign read: 'It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.' - Bono

I just thought it was so great that a church would quote U2 right out on their sign for everyone to see! The irony now is that if I'd actually taken the picture, with the creation of the Church Sign generator, people would probably think I'd made it up anyway. :D

I have no idea where I got that from. :shrug: I just right click and save. :lol:

^I had one for breakfast!

Recycled, but I tore this out of a phone book last year:

bonosbarbque.jpg

And I'm BUMMED! The restaurant near my house that had a big sign saying "HAVE BREAKFAST ON THE EDGE" took it down before I could get a pic. :(

I'm cracking up at the way we are making the Bono cookies last. Bono is definitely meant to be savored. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom