When Love Comes To Town...Part 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
As cars filled up the streets near Claudia and Ben's house , guests were piling up inside. Women were dressed in their fav evening gowns, while men in their black tuxs.The music was enjoyable, the food was the talk of the evening and there were clinging of glasses every where u passed by. Ben didnt expect his wife to go throu all this trouble for his birthday and he knew that he had to make it up to her. Zak and Courtney had just arrived when Ben and Claudia were busy chatting with some of their guests.

"Hey nice of the both of u to finally show up," *Claudia said happily as she spotted the two entering the room*

*Ben turned around*

"Courtney *he hugged her* looking beautiful as always *he looked at Zak*ty for coming ,I know u didnt want to,"

*Zak looked back at him*

"Well I heard that u made a birthday resolution,wanted to see for myself if it was true,"

Ben:-

"Look I'm trying to make a change here and whether u support me or not doesnt really matter,we have a lot of hate btw us and I was hoping that maybe u and I could put the past behind us and start over,"

*Zak gave a lite chuckle*

"Start over? How could I start something over when ur the one who always nag me about the wrong turns I made in my life,"

*Claudia jumped in*

"Alright....enough ,Ben tonite is suppose to be a smooth nite , let's just relax and enjoy each other's company and forget about what's really going on,"* She looked at them both* Come with me Courtney I need a drink,"

*Zak and Ben watched Claudia and Courtney walk over to the bar*

"So u and Courtney r getting close?"*Ben replied*

Zak:-

"Yea I'm falling in love with her ,*he looked at Ben* let's just hope I'm not a screw up with her as u r with Claudia,"

*Ben smiled at Zak*

"No worries ,u r already a screw up, and just so u didnt know Claudia and I r back where we want to be ,infact in a few mins I am gonna make an announcement that involves both of us," *he patted Zak on the shoulder* don't get to jealous *he walked away*

*Soon after Bono ,Adam ,Edge and Larry walked in*

"Seems like we're the last to arrive," *Edge said as he grabbed a glass of champagne that was handed to him by the waiter*

*Larry looked at him*

"We're only staying for a few seconds, so don't get to comfortable,"

*Bono looked at Larry*

"Why r u so miserable tonite? First u didnt want to come , then u took so long in getting dressed that Adam practically feel asleep ,and now ur giving us time limits? Did u and Claudia get into a fight again?"

*Larry looked angrily at him*

"No..... look I just want to leave as quickly as we can," *Larry not noticing that someone else was listening*

"Why?"

*Larry turned around and came face to face with Claudia*

"How long have u been standing there?"

*Claudia handed Bono and Adam a glass of champagne ,then gave one to Larry*

"Just long enough to hear u give ur explanation," *she smiled at him*

*Bono looked at Claudia *

"U r absolutely stunning this evening ," *he gently kissed her on her cheek*

*Claudia felt her face lite up *

"Thanks... where's Mrs .Hewson?"

*Bono looked at her*

"Oh she went away for the weekend with Mrs. Edge, prolly causing trouble,"

*Claudia smiled back at Bono*

"Just like her husband *then she greeted Edge and Adam*

*Larry stood there listening to the conversations that were being shared*

"Claudia sweetheart ,there u r,"*Ben called out as he made his way to her*

"Sweetie u remember Bono ,Adam, Edge and Larry *she looked at him ,wondering why he was giving her the silent treatment*

*Ben smiled as he shook their hands*

"Yes I do ,how nice of u to come *he looked at Claudia* I think it's time we greeted our guests *he kissed her *

"Oh yes well u guys help urself to the food ,there's lots of drinks ,so make urselves comfortable and enjoy the party ,if u need anything let me know, oh and cheer ur friend up, he's looking kinda gloomy," *She smiled at Larry then walked away with Ben*

*Adam looked at Larry*

"U need to lighten up a bit ,it's not fair that she invites u here and ur all pissed about something Lars, atleast have a fake smile on or something,"

*Larry looked at Adam*

"If u knew what I was pissed about ,u wont be saying that,why don't u go harass some women ,I'm sure there r ones here that might interest u," *he looked at Adam then walked away*

*The three men stood there looking at Larry*

"I dunno what's his problem ,but he isnt gonna bring me down to his level," *Adam said*

"Let's just stay clear of him ,u know how he is, how about we get something to eat huh?"*Bono replied as he watched his other friends shake their heads*

*30 mins after*

*Ben gentle hit his glass to get everyone's attention*

"I wanna say thank u for coming this evening, I really didnt expect any of this *he looked at Claudia* but I know that I should be very great ful.U my love ,made this happen, u also made me see a lot of things that I was doing that u didnt approve of and I thank u for that. U brought a lot of friends together, and family *he looked at Zak* and I hope that with their help I can become a better man than I once was. As of tonite, there r gonna be a lot of changes and speaking of changes *he brought Claudia closer to him*since we have u all here, I think we better let u know now than having to write and call each one of u. Claudia and I have decided to renew our wedding vows to each other and we want u all to be apart of it.

*As that annoucement filled the room ,there were a lot of lite talking ,excitement and stares from Zak ,Courtney and Larry ,then Ben continued*

"I know I know.....but I promised my wife a better life and this is the beginning of that *he kissed her* so everyone continue having a good time ,and feel free to leave when u want too *he ended his speech then mingled in the crowd receiving hugs and congratulations*

*Courtney grabbed Claudia as she saw that Ben was quite busy*

"R u mad? I cant believe that ur gonna marry him all over again!"*Zak joined in*

"Did he force u into this? R u pregnant or something?"

*Claudia stood there looking at them both*

"Look I'm sick and tired of ppl telling me what to do ,it's time I made my own decisions and make the best choices in my life ,and that means surviving my marriage and being with the man I love ,u don't have to be happy if u don't want too and yes Zak ,as soon as we get married we're gonna start planning a family.... to ans ur question, now if u'll excuse me I have to go be with my husband to be ,"

*As she made her way to Bono ,Edge and Adam, she noticed Larry staring hard at her ,with the most angriest look she never saw*

"Congrats... *she was hugged and kissed by bono adam and edge*so when's the big day?" *Edge asked*

"Ummm we don't know yet ,but as soon as we set the date u guys have to come and do me the honor and performing my fav song for me,"

*Adam smiled at her*

"Ofcourse ,anything for a fan ,we'll be there,"

*Larry looked at her*

"I'm sorry but I wont be," *he drank the last end of wine in his glass ,placed it on the table and walked out of the room*

*Claudia ,along with the three members of U2 stood there looking at Larry as he walked out of the house*

"Claudia I'm so sorry for Larry's behaviour, I don't know why he's acting like this ,please accept our apology, maybe I should go talk to him,"*Bono said as he looked at her*

*Claudia quickly placed her hand on Bono's*

"It's alright.....u don't have to apologize ,if it's ok ,I would like to go talk to him, I mean he might give u a black eye and some bad words, u know what I mean?"

*Bono looked back at her*

"R u sure about this? U shouldnt have to be doing this u know"

*Claudia smiled at him*

"No problem, just do me a fav and stall my husband for me, incase he comes looking for me,"

Edge:-

"Sure,"

*Claudia grabbed her jacket and quickly walked outside ,trying to see if she could find Larry*

"Shouldnt u be in there with ur husband?"

*Claudia quickly turned around ,Larry was standing by Bono's car*

"I came to see if u were ok," *Claudia quickly responded*

*Larry looked at her*

"I'm fine.....go back inside,"

"Larry....I ...*Claudia began to respond but was interrupted by Larry*

"I don't want to hear it, u do what u have to do ,besides we're just friends right? *he looked at her*some friends stick by ur side ,some don't and I'm sure ur sister and brother in law r just as angry with u,"

*Claudia looked at him*

"First of all ,u have no right to be this way with me. U don't know me well enough to tell me what I can and cant do ,and u know what I'm doing what I damn well please and I don't freaking care who approves or not.Second of all ,I know I've made some mistakes in my life, one of them is letting u help me with my bike and the other one is letting u come into my life, ohh and the last one is kissing u and pretending that everything is gonna be ok btw us."

*Larry looked at her*

"Ur right..... infact how about u go back inside and pretend that u and I never met. It's ur life and I have no right to come into that ohhh and as for the lil kiss... no the deep passionate kiss that we shared ,it wasnt all that ,it was just an experiment remember? How about u do me a bigger fav ? Stay away from me and my friends and if I have to tell u again, it wouldnt be nice,"

*Claudia looked at him , her emotions ready to let lose*

"It's like that huh? I'm marrying my husband and ur upset about that?"

*Larry getting really angry*

"Yea it's like that... now please go back inside, I'm really trying to be nice to u here ,"

*Claudia looked at him ,then started to walk away*

"Oh Claudia wait a min *she turned around and looked at Larry*

*Larry dipped into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper*

"Just to make it official *he started ripping the paper up with her no on it*Go be with ur husband.

*Claudia looked at Larry ,shook her head then walked away*

*Wowwwwww* leave comments!

Back
Top Bottom