When Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bacon.jpg

Or a room full of fainting girls...

Bono's in PLEBA????

LOL

When Bono entered PLEBA he saw a community of fans living in harmony and staring at pretty pictures :) I think that sums up our existence here, don't you? ;)

Note: That was said with sarcasm. The women (and men) who inhabit the PLEBA world are highly literate and VERY wonderful individuals whom I love very much :)

P.S. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Mona, that's what WE see when Bono enters PLEBA ;)

Martha I :heart: you.

Sicy calmly took Bono out for a romantic evening of dinner and dancing.

Shit I forgot, Bono cant dance. :slant:

Sicy said:

Sicy calmly took Bono out for a romantic evening of dinner and dancing.

Shit I forgot, Bono cant dance. :slant:

But Bono did his best to keep this mysterious and lovely girl happy.

"Why," he thought, "She just might know where Larry has gone."

(ONE of us has to keep the story going.)

martha said:

But Bono did his best to keep this mysterious and lovely girl happy.

"Why," he thought, "She just might know where Larry has gone."

At that moment, the snarly droomer was engaged in a conversation with a woman whom he had spotted across the room. She was stunning. And now that he was deep in coversation with her, he discovered she was incredibly smart as well. He couldn't have asked for better entertainment for his evening.

Out of the corner of his eye, Larry noticed Adam...

(This is fun! I have some ideas for Adam, but I thought I'd let someone else take over from here for a little while ;))

Back to Sicy

As Bono and the lovely Sicy were walking along admiring the beautiful moonlight. Bono stopped and looking deep into her eyes asked, "Would you like to stop and have a nightcap Luv?"

from sicy to stephanie

Scarletwine said:
As Bono and the lovely Sicy were walking along admiring the beautiful moonlight. Bono stopped and looking deep into her eyes asked, "Would you like to stop and have a nightcap Luv?"

Sicy replied "Well, B-man to be honest, I have to get home and moderate, but, I know someone else who would!"
Bono, "well alrighty, whatever you say luv"
"Let me introduce you to stephanie, you'll love her!!" said Sicy.
Right then, Stephanie popped out from behind a bush.
"Well hello", she said in a fake British accent.
"I'll just leave you two.....hahha, I made a funny, get it Bono, get it, u2?!??!.....anywho.....I'll leave ya'll alone", Sicy said as she rode off on her Razor brand scooter. :D :D :D

to be continued.......

Last edited:
I love you guys

stephannv said:
Sicy replied "Well, B-man to be honest, I have to get home and moderate, but, I know someone else who would!"

Yeah RIGHT !!!!!!!

:lol:

:laugh:

stephannv said:
Bono, "well alrighty, whatever you say luv"
"Let me introduce you to stephanie, you'll love her!!" said Sicy.
Right then, Stephanie popped out from behind a bush.
"Well hello", she said in a fake British accent.
"I'll just leave you two.....hahha, I made a funny, get it Bono, get it, u2?!??!.....anywho.....I'll leave ya'll alone", Sicy said as she rode off on her Razor brand scooter. :D :D :D

to be continued.......

Sicy turned her scooter around and went back for Larry.

Sicy: Larry! * :kiss: * What do you say we go out on the town with Bono and Steph?

Larry: Oh thats sounds like a fine idea!

Sicy and Larry went to ask Bono and Steph if they'd like to join them for drinks and dancing in the city.. but Bono and Steph were uh.. occupied in a romantic corner booth so Larry decides to take Sicy to his favorite spot...........................

Sicy said:

Sicy: Larry! * :kiss: * What do you say we go out on the town with Bono and Steph?

Sicy and Larry went to ask Bono and Steph if they'd like to join them for drinks and dancing in the city.. but Bono and Steph were uh.. occupied in a romantic corner booth so Larry decides to take Sicy to his favorite spot...........................

They jumped on to Larrys Harley and sped off. On the way they noticed a car broken down at the side of the road.

Sicy: I think we'd better stop and check if they're OK

Larry: Ah fook.

Larry pulls over and asks the driver of the car what has happened. I turns out that its Edge and he was heading for the same spot they were. They offer him a lift. All 3 of them climb on to the Harley.

Edge: We have to pick up my date on the way.

Harley roars off towards Jodys house. :D

Sicy said:

OH MY GOD SICY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D

Jody said:

They jumped on to Larrys Harley and sped off. On the way they noticed a car broken down at the side of the road.

Sicy: I think we'd better stop and check if they're OK

Larry: Ah fook.

Larry pulls over and asks the driver of the car what has happened. I turns out that its Edge and he was heading for the same spot they were. They offer him a lift. All 3 of them climb on to the Harley.

Edge: We have to pick up my date on the way.

Harley roars off towards Jodys house. :D

As the three were heading towards Jody's house, (Edge holding Sicy's razor scooter), something occurred to him :idea:
"How in the heck is Jody going to come with us? I don't have a car, and we can't fit a fourth person!!!"
"Maybe instead of going out, I will just stay over at her house......" he said to himself. :evil:

Suddenly the motor of the bike started making a horrible noise. "Dammit!" Larry shouted, "I knew I should have had that fixed. We'll have to stop here and see what part of the engine has crapped out this time."

Edge winked at Sicy, who could barely control her giggling.

... me!, who was initially skeptical about his identity, but then determined his IP address with nifty little line of code and, after a little sleight of hand, was able to see everything he had ever typed in his browser, address bar and all! After finding definitive proof that he was THE Bono, she starts to bombard him with questions, including one about that "rice paper" walk thingy they did sometimes during the Village Olympics!

Getting carried away is really fun if no one gives you flak about it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom