what's your SOCCER team?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Rono:
Do you visit away games ?

Some, not all, This season i visited Polonia Warsaw, Graswshoppers Z?rich, De Graafschap, Sparta, Roda JC, Feyenoord and Vitesse on away games

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

Damn, Werder lost against Hertha yesterday!
mad.gif
They`ll probably stay on rank 7 for the rest of the season.

------------------
Take the money and run

Liverpool FC.

And my local non-league side who are absolutely useless but a lot of fun to watch when you can't get tickets/can't afford tickets to a Premiership game.

Originally posted by Vorsprung:
Does this mean i can see you next sunday then!?!?! (btw, I'm in section 28, in the opposite corner of the FC Paperclip supporters)

biggrin.gif
, sorry.

Originally posted by Don Vito Corleone:
Damn, Werder lost against Hertha yesterday!
mad.gif
They`ll probably stay on rank 7 for the rest of the season.

He Don Vito,...

How difficult is it to get werder bremen tickets ?

I'm surprised you're asking...
It isn't difficult at all! The Weserstadion is almost never sold out...but it depends on how much you wanna pay. They don't have many cheap tickets there. Btw, I see very few maches live in Bremen. The last one was a glorious 2:1-victory against Hamburger SV!!! But it's years ago.

------------------
Take the money and run

I'm surprised you're asking...
It isn't difficult at all! The Weserstadion is almost never sold out...but it depends on how much you wanna pay. They don't have many cheap tickets there. Btw, I see very few maches live in Bremen. The last one was a glorious 2:1-victory against Hamburger SV!!! But it's years ago.

Well. i only live a 1 1/2 hour drive from Bremen. I and a couple of friends are saving op some money to visit footballgames in Europe. Yesterday we went to the Ajax stadium and now we want to go to Bremen ( it will not be sooner than next season i guess. ) Sometimes i go to modernes to see concerts, so Bremen is not a unknown city to me.

Ah, cool! A nice stadium, although I like only-soccer-stadiums like Hamburg and Dortmund better. But hey, it's Werder!
wink.gif

Have you ever been to the Pier2 in Bremen? I've seen Travis there, but I've never been to the Modernes.

------------------
Take the money and run

So - I have been watching as much football on Fox Sports World as you possibly can (in America).

Every week, you are guaranteed to see one of these teams: Man Utd., Liverpool, Arsenal, or New Castle in the EPL, Celtic or Rangers in the SPL, and PSG or Marseille from the French league. They also have Dutch games (always Ajax I think).

So, it's hard not to be a Arsenal fan with their line-up, but I have taking a liking to the West Ham squad.

I need to get over there and see a game.

Mine are....MANCHESTER UNITED!!!! And whoever says that we're fans just because of Beckham are...well partly right but Man Utd are a good team so don't put them down!

I'm also a fan of Rayados of Monterrey
biggrin.gif
and Celtic from Scotland
smile.gif

Sure I'm not,

well In my favor I should say, that If I'm misleaded, I has been for so many years, that I don't expect to be called front runner, or that I jumped Bayern bandwagon latelly.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

River Plate!! Wohooooooooooo! Yeah baby!!!
(Vamo' River PLate, Vamo' River Plate!!LOL)

And i also support Rep. of Ireland ( Keane!!!! You are my God!)
biggrin.gif

Flavia

Originally posted by rafmed:
Sure I'm not,

well In my favor I should say, that If I'm misleaded, I has been for so many years, that I don't expect to be called front runner, or that I jumped Bayern bandwagon latelly.

Anyway, everyone who likes Bayern has no idea of soccer!!

biggrin.gif

Middlesbrough

the greatest team in england
wink.gif

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

U13 and U16 Bears...their first games were this weekend just gone. There go my friday nights and saturdays for the winter brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
smile.gif
I love it though.
and
Leeds
and Wollongong Wolves
Australian soccer, as far as financial success, is really struggling at the moment.Not from lack of talent and enthusiasm by the players. Boy I see some good soccer played at a local level.GO THE BEARS!!!
Frank Farina rocks imho
smile.gif

Originally posted by Popmartijn:
Feijenoord, The Netherlands!!!

HAND IN HAND, KAMERADEN
HAND IN HAND, FEIJENOORD 1
GEEN WOORDEN MAAR DADEN
LEVE FEIJENOORD 1

Marty

You must have the week of your foorbal life,...
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
IFK G?teborg, Sweden
smile.gif

They will fight their way back to the top of the European teams.

And if not, the European teams will buy the players,....

Originally posted by Rono:

And if not, the European teams will buy the players,....

I know, that was what happened after our success back in 95-97. It's a shame that they disappear out in Europe but understandable.

Bye Mr Harley
to explain a bit..... my colleague/friend from our little soccer club died suddenly/unexpectedly on March 15. I will miss him so much, he had great taste in music.

Sorry guys to bring my personal loss to such a fun topic.It does involve soccer at a grass roots level, but off topic nonetheless, sorry.
Thanks for your kind words raf, but can you edit the tears, they don't belong in a soccer topic. The World Cup is about to begin
smile.gif
I did just hear on the radio news beckham was in a car accident.He's Ok though they said, so no tears.
I will have to trade carbon credits to be able to watch some matches during the Cup, even less internet...but hey...futebol!!!!

joga bola joga bola jogador
nessa tarde bonita pra te ve joga
homen gol joga bola jogador

**cass passes the ball to Brasil**

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 04-25-2002).]

Anyway, everyone who likes Bayern has no idea of soccer!!

Tell that to the people living in M?nchen.

They love their team. Although 1860 also has its fans. It is a split city I guess.

Originally posted by cass:
bye Mr Harley

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 04-16-2002).]

I'm with you cass

frown.gif

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Juventus
and the team of my city: Brescia (Roby Baggio is back!!!!!!!)

------------------
don't believe what you hear
don't believe what you see

Originally posted by Bonos_glasses:

Juventus
and the team of my city: Brescia (Roby Baggio is back!!!!!!!)

JUVENTUS????????? *snarls* That's not a team!!!!!! :p LOL

Go Milan!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

( No offense Bonos_Glasses, I was just joking. Juventus is a good team......sometimes!
wink.gif
) lol

Flavia

Why, o why ? It seems thar every great team have dutch players. And no Netherlands in the world championship.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom