whats everyone think of this??....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
a post from EYKIW

I really feel ashamed of U2 now, really. They went with a typical performance for every event they have to attend.
They´ve played those songs countless times before, and I don´t know why the f*** they can´t change !!!!!!!!! If you U2 were a quite unknown band playing for the first time at this event, nobody would pay attention to this band, really. Just compare with that out of body version of Bad at Live Aid 1985.

After that performance, many people became U2 fans, but after this performance... :

Bono sang like s***, he sounded rough and weak, and the setlist was horrible. They spoiled their chance and they sounded tired, weak and boring. The thing most I really hate about their performance was the fact that it sounded and looked just like any other U2 performance from Elevation or Vertigo Tour. Nothing memorable, nothing hystorical, nothing like Live Aid 1985.

The snippet of Blackbird was shameful, as well those screams at the end of Beautiful Day. The band made a noticea ble mistake at the beginig of Vertigo. In the middle part of Vertigo Bono sounded really awful. Overall it was an evening to forget, really.

Anyway, if you still want to have that s*** unforgivable performance, here´s the link

http://savefile.com/filehost/projects.php?pid=646190

A very predictable post from a poster that's been whining since day 1.

Most of the people in that thread enjoyed the performance, so I wouldn't worry.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
A very predictable post from a poster that's been whining for the past 5 years.

Most of the people in that thread enjoyed the performance, so I wouldn't worry.
so far i would say it was the best performance by anyone there,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom