What was your first post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my God.

http://forum.interference.com/t57795.html

Hi, I'm new! I was just looking around for additional U2 forums (I'm a regular at Zootopia) and found myself here. And I must say, it looks like a very nice place!

Well, here's basically all you need to know about me:

My name's Stephanie and I'm 15 years old. I live in Newfoundland, Canada, and have worshiped U2 for about 5 years. I'm a very big fan of Edge (he's absolutely gorgeous!), and think very highly of the other band members. I've been playing the guitar for just over 2 years and love playing U2 songs (my favourite one to play is 'The Fly'). Um...I constantly try to convert people to U2ism - tee hee, I've almost converted one of my good friends - and get very discouraged if I can't make them see the wonders of U2. Other than U2, I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, and Dire Straits. I enjoy playing football (not American football, soccer) and enjoy hiking.

There ya go.

Gibson

What the hell? Was I on crack? Fan of U2 for FIVE years? I only became a huge fan in 2000! Maybe I meant it had been five years since I first heard a U2 song... :huh: Oh, and the massive PLEBAish comment I made there regarding The Edge is fucking hilarious.

Chizip said:
i like how you used the phrase "tee hee"

Yeah, I like that too. I also like how I "think very highly of the other band members."

RedrocksU2 said:

Hi Weldy!!

here you are.....:laugh:

"Hey, My name is Liz. I have been here since late December or Early January. But this is my first post. I am current 19, but my B-day is on August 25th of 1983. Like I meantion in my journals, I work at..."

:lmao: Now I remember.....god I was such a :crazy: goofball.....I seem to post this after I posted almost the same thing in my journals.....and I think I'm a bit more civilized*......I think :scratch:.......:lmao:

*If you don't understand what I'm saying....just forget about it and just understand that I was a crazy :coocoo: at the time :lmao:

discothequeLP said:
can someone look up mine :reject:

"The Edge can shred, kind of..."Bullet" during the 90s and in Elevation was pretty tight...and have any of you even listened to the Happy New Year's Lovetown tour show?! The edge plays some mean licks on..."

;)

bammo2 said:

You may laugh, but your 'I :heart: edge OMG yes I do!!!!!!' still beats my hello I'm from Wire if you think I suckl'

:yes:

:grumpy:

===========

===========

i won't argue. some of my posts were fucking scary! i blocked my pleba days out of my memory. that was not something i wanted to re-live. apparently, it was at least a month before i figured out that there was life outside of the pleba part of the board:der:

bammo2 said:
me too :shh:

And I'm glad that reply you just quoted made a small amount of sense (only a very small amount, but it's better than nothing...)

I was ver ver drunk when I said it :drunk:

:lol:

trust me, i would have told you if it didn't make sense. i'm a mean-spirited asshole! :happy:

Mine was something asking for GA tickets for my lower levels for Dallas.

Worked too :wink:

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:
Hello everyone!!! :wave:
My name is Danielle and I live in Los Angeles. For awhile I've been hanging around here but had been to shy to join in at all.....well looks like I'm over that :) You all seem like a friendly bunch especially PLEBA folks.
Add an other :bono: admirer to your ranks.

I can only read part of it for some reason ( I guess because it's too old and that forum is gone?):

I'm flying into Tampa around midnight and then heading to the arena. I'm sure there will be people there long before that, but I doubt many will get there before 6 or 7am.

Try to decipher this one, kiddies! :wink:

Originally posted by Popmartijn on 07-05-2001
Ik ga zelf op 1 en 3 augustus staan. Ik wil een van die twee dagen zeker in het hart zijn! (Ik ga ook de 31e maar dan heb ik zitplaatsen).

Zijn hier trouwens ook mensen die naar Keulen gaan? Ik ga namelijk de 12e en de 13e, met staanplaatsen voor de 13e. Ik neem dan mijn zusje mee en wil dan ook proberen in het hart te komen. (Ik heb begrepen dat Keulen de kleinste zaal van heel de tour heeft).

Groeten,

Martijn

P.S. Gloria, is je vraag zo beantwoord?

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

:eyebrow: Somehow it also quotes my siggie when quoting that post. :huh:
:shrug: Oh well, not much has changed in four years. :)

Gibby, I love your first post :lol: :heart:

Popmartijn said:
Try to decipher this one, kiddies! :wink:

:eyebrow: Somehow it also quotes my siggie when quoting that post. :huh:
:shrug: Oh well, not much has changed in four years. :)

I will stand myself on 1 and 3 augusts. I want be certainly of those two days in the heart! (I go also 31e but then I have zitplaatsen). Is here as a matter of fact also people who go to Cologne? I go, as it happens, 12e and 13e, with staanplaatsen for 13e. I take along then my little sister and want thus try in the heart come. (I have understood that Cologne has the smallest room of very the tour).

Groeten,

Martijn

P.S. Gloria, you have been this way answered question?

----

Online translation tools are useless :mad:

I don´t have a clue. Either it was FYM or twas about U2. I guess.
Don´t ask me I cant search it... :shrug:

IWasBored said:
i was going to say "actually, bee, you're the one that's useless" but that smiley works.

Yep. She doesn't need to translate that smiley, so she couldn't fuck it up.
:tongue:

But, Kimmy, now you try to do an adequate translation of that post... :mac:

ick! the zebra! oops, 1 and 3 august, stan. ick! we'll even die between dagen zeker in the same heart zijn! (eek, the ooze from dan's zits on the 31st of march).

Zijn hired trojan virus-designer to die near Keulen in gaan? Ick! that name of the 12th and 13th, met stan in plaster for of 13th. ick! no dan met susie and mee, well dan's ooze problem in the same heart was common. (Ick! herbs in the bedpans that Keulen of Kleinstadt drove a van over the heel of the tour bus).

Gross,

Marty

P.S. Gloria, is you very zo beans and wood?

IWasBored said:
ick! the zebra! oops, 1 and 3 august, stan. ick! we'll even die between dagen zeker in the same heart zijn! (eek, the ooze from dan's zits on the 31st of march).

Zijn hired trojan virus-designer to die near Keulen in gaan? Ick! that name of the 12th and 13th, met stan in plaster for of 13th. ick! no dan met susie and mee, well dan's ooze problem in the same heart was common. (Ick! herbs in the bedpans that Keulen of Kleinstadt drove a van over the heel of the tour bus).

Gross,

Marty

P.S. Gloria, is you very zo beans and wood?

:lol:

What kind of online translator did you find?
And you wanted to call Bee useless? Compared to you she's the most intelligent and helpful person on this site. Your work looks like it's been translated by someone whose only asset is a teenage rack. :wink:
:p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom