What U2 album/song.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
do you think you have played the most over the years.
It may not be your favourite necessarily.
For example when Im sick(like right now!) I always watch R&H video - bliss!
And when Im in the mood thrash October to death. I also play ATYCLB when Im low ? sometimes I think it was written just for me ? what a lifesaver!
If I was to put them in order over the years it would probably look like this

ATYCLB
R&H
October
Unforgetable Fire
Pop
Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
War
Zooropa
Boy

Fav albums are Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree ? its like their sacred and I don?t want to overplay them. Does this make any sense?

What song to you think you have played the most ? for me it would be Streets ? can never get enough of it!

Pamela

:(

I dont own many U2 cds.. waaa. I have to say I play Joshua Tree the most... Whenever I get home I just like to turn on the cd player and lie down. It's so good for that!

i also dont own many U2 CDs
i have 4 albums (2 best of's and ATYCLB & Achtung Baby)
but i've got A LOT of bootleg, and only been a fan since late 2001...

but mostly i listen to ATYCLB...no particular reason

Like bono_man, I'm a bootleg person, not much of an album person, but I would say I listen to War start to finish most often. War or Rattle and Hum.

AB for sure is the most played. Well, it was until I misplaced the disc, lol.
Before AB it was always UF. I never tired of it until the band went into the AB/Zooropa/Pop pahse and then it took a bit of a backseat. I hardly ever listen to many of the others, but lately R&H has come out a bit.
I'm also getting over (slowly) a rather long phase of not listening to their cd's much.

The Joshua Tree. Yuppers! Except it's lost right now along with my OK Computer CD. :mad:

I have to say most likely I listen to AB the most often-- however I just bought Pop for the first time and love it, so that's been on nonstop lately.

I try not to play something so much I get tired of it. Not that that could happen with U2, but anyway, I can list the ones I play most. It is AB, and JT, of course. But UF gets a lot of play, then ATYCLB and War. The Best ofs are always a good call.

let's see, recently UF has been getting a lot of play.

ATYCLB,
Boy
POP/Zoroopa,
AB
JT

AB and JT are my faves closely followed by ATYCLB but I totally know what you're saying about not playing them too much 'cause they're sacred!! :yes: I do the exact same thing.... although the bootleg versions of the songs get a lot of play!

I also for the most part listen to bootlegs, but when I dont I'll find myself listening to:

POP
Joshua Tree
Achtung baby
ATYCLB
Zooropa
... and so forth

i've often wondered exactly how many times
in twenty years of being a U2 fan,
have i actually heard a song such as new year's day.
hundreds of times? thousands?

i'm sure it would blow my mind.

Hello,

I think the albums I play most are Zooropa, The Unforgettable Fire and October. Not that I play them very often, but certainly more than say AB or War.

C ya!

Marty

Lately I've been stuck on War, but Rattle and Hum and Achtung Baby are probably my most-played.

I would say ATYCLB because when I feel the need to be taken away by or drawn into music I find myself reaching for it without thinking. JT has gotten alot of play lately once I discovered that it is the perfect soundtrack to the hour long drive from my best friend's house. Then I would say AB.

tough one. being a fan for 22 years ive listened to each one a lot in their times. somehow ive got a feeling that the song ive listened most to is please, but it could also be all i want is you or maybe even pride. dunno.

My Best of 1980-1990 gets a lot of listening ... all those great songs on one cd. The Sweetest Thing is probably one of my most-played songs, I just can't get enough of it :D

Of the individual albums, probably October is my most played (usually I skip straight throught to Tomorrow) followed very closely by AB (where I skip to Acrobat). I also love Under a Blood Red Sky ...

I listened to Wowoy repeatedly during some trouble with a girlfriend, and for about 2 years when i was about 11, I thought The Joshua Tree was the only album U2 ever did. So I geuss you could say I listened to that quite a lot. lol

Both Best Of's and b sides
R&H
October
JT
ATYCLB
MDH Soundtrack
AB
POP
WAR
BOY
ZOOROPA

Off with the horns..