What the Hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultrraviolette

Refugee
I was just ripping some U2 singles into Musicmatch so I can move them to my mp3 player. When I inserted The Fly single, instead of reading it as:
1)The Fly
2)Alex Descends Into Hell...
3)The Fly Lounge remix

It came up as:
1)The Fly
2)Alex Descends Into Hell...
3)Big Girls Are Best

:huh: Anyone know why? Is musicmatch suddenly possessed by demons? I don't even have Big Girls Are Best anywhere on my pc

Last edited:
they probably didn't have the info on the cd and someone submitted that track listing to them. unless there is a version of the fly that has big girls on it? i don't think there is.

No, I don't think there is either. I thought whatever cd you put in to rip, that it rips the info on the cd?

I don't know! If I want the Lounge Fly mix I'll have to download it I guess :wink:

No, MusicMatch gets its CD info from a database that, for the most part, other rippers have submitted. You can correct it by clicking on the tracks on the right side.

So, even though you've ripped it now as Big Girls are Best, it's The Lounge Fly Mix.

ADecentMelody said:
No, MusicMatch gets its CD info from a database that, for the most part, other rippers have submitted. You can correct it by clicking on the tracks on the right side.

So, even though you've ripped it now as Big Girls are Best, it's The Lounge Fly Mix.

Thank you! I fixed it :) I thought I was going nuts :wink:

Back
Top Bottom