"What is the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
Okay...when you guys link to specific posts made by other members, referring to that as the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said, that's pretty insulting.

Well, it kind of WAS the dumbest thing a U2 fan has ever said. :shrug: So dumb that we can't even mention the word here anymore. I think the content of that post was far more insulting than a mere link to it.

GibsonGirl said:

Well, it kind of WAS the dumbest thing a U2 fan has ever said. :shrug: So dumb that we can't even mention the word here anymore. I think the content of that post was far more insulting than a mere link to it.

Yep, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

"My favourite part of the show every night is the solo in Bullet" - Dallas Schoo(Day in Life of Edge episode)

I also thought about quoting some PLEBANS, but that's likely redundant.

coolian2 said:
"The Edge is the only lead guitarist i know who plays a supporting role to the bassist"

I've heard Edge say words to that effect himself...
... Does that mean The Edge is a dumb U2 fan? :huh:

(Although if he really doesn't like half of October... :hmm: )

"Yeah, U2's one of the greatest bands ever. I have U218 singles. *is all proud* It's the only one of theirs with songs I'd actually listen to." -Said by a friend of mine earlier today.

...mmkay.

Serena Vox said:
"Yeah, U2's one of the greatest bands ever. I have U218 singles. *is all proud* It's the only one of theirs with songs I'd actually listen to." -Said by a friend of mine earlier today.

...mmkay.

:lmao:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
(while Coldplay's Speed Of Sound is playing, my friend says this.) "This is a good U2 song. This is U2, right?"

:lmao:

My housemate has twice asked if the Coldplay CDs I was listening to were U2, or assumed it was U2. At least the second time, she sounded a bit less certain. :lol:

Serena Vox said:

...mmkay.

:lol: I think he/she means that there are many "good songs" (read "the biggest hits") on U218. So she listens to it more than any album.

one of the comments from U2's last.fm page:

''I really enjoyed The Joshua Tree and Shake, Rattle & Roll.. but lately it seems like they are just doing the same thing over and over with little conviction, it's sad :/''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom