What is on your nightstand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's actually $21.00 on amazon.com. I saw it at Barnes and Noble when if first came out. It's beautiful and mine seems to be missing from my amazon.com wish list and there's a few people I haven't exchanged gifts with yet so hopefully soon it'll be mine! :hyper: There's a beautiful Red Rocks picture in it that I want to cut out and tape on my wall :drool: :drool: :drool:

Haha, I like how on eBay you're toast if you're at less than 98 or 99%. Kinda like the grading scale in High School :huh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
ooo, cheap! Wait.....that person only has 94% :eyebrow:

Ok all the people selling them on ebay have shit crap feedback :lol:

And they all have like 100 - 500 copies :crack: :ohmy:

I think when you sell such volume like that you end up with a lot more negative feedbacks. I am sure it gets hard to manage so many sales and try to make everyone happy at the same time.

Sicy said:

I think when you sell such volume like that you end up with a lot more negative feedbacks. I am sure it gets hard to manage so many sales and try to make everyone happy at the same time.

True...but I don't feel bad for them b/c that's not what eBay is really for. They should open their own online store and things would probably go a lot more smoothly.

bedroom.bmp
Bedroom2.bmp
[/IMG]

Wow, what a clean, neat room! Can you come over to my house? :wink:

3427442323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3A4%3B74%3A6ot1lsi

My bed is two twin beds pushed together...I was dozing in the pile of pillows in the corner earlier. :drool:

3427442323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3A4%3B%3C244ot1lsi

Not made and covered with clean clothes that will be soon moved to the chair I'm sitting in! :laugh: I work in retail...I don't put clothes away unless I'm getting paid!

My night stand is simply a fold out table. I have a bedside fan on it that is from the 80's and needs WD-40 or something. I will probably replace it one of these days. I also have my radio alarm clock, a streamzap remote, my eyeglasses case, and a bottle of percocet. Sorry for no pictures, still waiting on Dad to get a working digital camera charger...

Schmeg said:
3427442323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3A4%3B%3C244ot1lsi

Not made and covered with clean clothes that will be soon moved to the chair I'm sitting in! :laugh: I work in retail...I don't put clothes away unless I'm getting paid! [/B]

:lmao: I like the reasoning :laugh:

This thread is fascinating.

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAKS!!!!
:angry:

I'll never post pics here, it's shameful lol. My room looks like...it's messy. April would have a conniption fit at it :D
Your rooms are all so cool.

My bedsides have on one side a lamp and an alarm, a clock+phone, another phone and some bits of paper and random things. The other side has a Dutch van Gogh diary for 2005 :love: , a lamp, my phone (mobile), Zoe usually sitting on it, and an empty glass.

No pics, for April's sake.
:wink:

I'm at work right now, so I can't take any pics of my bedroom (don't have a digital camera, anyway).

I have two night stands, one on each side of my bed. On one night stand is my alarm clock and all my necessities for a good night's sleep-eye shade, ear plugs, and my Trazadone (prescribed sleeping peels). On my other night stand is my phone, a note pad and pens, yellow and white pages, menus for local restaurants. In the drawer of this night stand are condoms, lube, my vibrator, and my passport. TMI?

Angela Harlem said:
This thread is fascinating.

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAKS!!!!
:angry:

I'll never post pics here, it's shameful lol. My room looks like...it's messy. April would have a conniption fit at it :D
Your rooms are all so cool.

My bedsides have on one side a lamp and an alarm, a clock+phone, another phone and some bits of paper and random things. The other side has a Dutch van Gogh diary for 2005 :love: , a lamp, my phone (mobile), Zoe usually sitting on it, and an empty glass.

No pics, for April's sake.
:wink:

I'll come to your house and clean it. :kiss:

Yeah, that's my bed when it's not made, lol. Guess I even sleep neat. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom