What do I have in common with U2...? we will both be working at the Super Bowl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I just found out today through work that I will be editing for the Super Bowl. I will be leaving on the 26th of Jan and staying through February 4th. I will be editing like 12 hours a day for Sportscenter and NFL Countdown, but I will have an all access pass to go wherever I want around the field etc. (the edit facilities are at the Super Dome) I will finally get a chance to try to find the band and give them a copy of the Heaven and Hell video I made. I at least hope to watch the band rehearse. Does anyone know where U2 might try to go when they visit New Orleans?....I am very excited and I am glad I only have to wait about a month.

can you get any "boys on Bourbon street" behind the scenes stuff for us?
smile.gif

Just tell me where the get together will be and I will try to make it if I am not getting my ass kicked by ESPN!

[This message has been edited by Swan269 (edited 01-01-2002).]

Cool job Swan! Do you need a 'personal assistnat' to carry your bags? lol..go for it! I will be waiting to see your reports on it all! and hopefully pics..peace

wow Swan! That's really great news... I personally LOVE your Heaven/Hell video, and it's about time the boys get to see it. My guess is that your chances of meeting the band are good considering you have an all-access pass. Hey you may even get to meet O-Town
tongue.gif

The get-together is in the works, I will definately be there, hopefully there are others who decide they would like to come along. So when a meeting place is decided on you will definately know! We'll want updates on your progress!
smile.gif

Good Luck Swan!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Hey Bebe...the version I have done is new and improved....it has taken me about 35 hours to edit.....just be sure to tell me where you guys will be and I will come and give you a copy!

wow Swan how nice of ya!!! New and Improved eh... how cool! You have been working on this video for a while, I remember you showing it to me in the Universal U2 Chat room (this was a long time ago, and my user name was BoNoBoT)... not sure if you remember... anyway I will let you know when details are made
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom