What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

Aw, hope your team wins, MsMofoGone.

Not any such luck today ... The Cubs lost !! :sad:

I'm now watching The Weather Channel, that drastic heat will be
returning as quickly as tomorrow !! :yikes:
A/C will have to be turned back on all over again !! :tsk:
I don't even want to think about that electric bill next month !! :scream:

MsMofoGone said:
Not any such luck today ... The Cubs lost !! :sad:

Aw, I'm sorry :hug: :(.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I'm now watching The Weather Channel, that drastic heat will be returning as quickly as tomorrow !! :yikes:
A/C will have to be turned back on all over again !! :tsk:
I don't even want to think about that electric bill next month !! :scream:

Another :hug:. Want to come out to Wyoming? It's 63 degrees here right now (granted, it's also nighttime, but still...).

*Has the Weather Channel on. Isn't really paying much attention to it right now, though*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Another :hug:. Want to come out to Wyoming? It's 63 degrees here right now (granted, it's also nighttime, but still...).

:ohmy: If I had 60 degree weather for even 1 whole week, I'd be so-oooooo happy ...
as I'd enjoy what it feels like to leave the windows open for once !! :yes:
And that blasted electric bill would definitely be alot less than it is now !! :wink:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
*Has the Weather Channel on. Isn't really paying much attention to it right now, though*

Same here !! :up:
Just continuing to keep it on that channel cuz there's nothing else to watch !! :tsk:

Subterranian on MTV2.

I was watching The Alternative on VH1 Classic before that, and they showed one of my favorite videos of all time - "The Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen.

I caught the last half hour or so of the "Alternative" show tonight. Saw Madness' "One Step Beyond" video...very neat little thing. I love videos from British artists from the late 70s/early 80s :D. They always looked so cool.

Right now, though, my sister's watching a tape of some stuff of hers...anyone here ever see a show called "Hi-5"? That's what's on TV now.

I think children's shows in general have gotten even more strange over the years, I really do...:crack:...

Angela

I just watched a BBC documentary called 'Looking for China Girl' about China's one-child family policy. It was quite interesting, if somewhat simplistic in places.

Back
Top Bottom