Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

:yikes: That's a hideous pic of me.....I was having camera issues. I got to hug him 3 times because of it. He even tried 'tapping' my camera and pushing buttons to get it going as well....he's really good to talk to when he's in the mood.

My friend Levi had Bono stage dive on him during Seattle Vertigo. And then after the show he shook Edge's hand.

Varitek said:

why'd you walk in the rain?

i ran 2.5 miles on the elliptical and did the weight machines today. then i tried to do 8 minutes on the stairmaster and quit after 3.

Because it was actually warm today and I haven't walked the dog in about a week. Plus, tomorrow we're going to have lightning and other severe weather, so that's no good.

I would get great use out of a treadmill. I love to walk, actually. Shame I can't bring any music along on my treks anymore, because the people around here drive like imbeciles and I need to be on the lookout.

the other singer (Brendan Benson I think?) has improved vocally 100% from the first Raconteurs album to the second.

LemonMelon said:

Because it was actually warm today and I haven't walked the dog in about a week. Plus, tomorrow we're going to have lightning and other severe weather, so that's no good.

I would get great use out of a treadmill. I love to walk, actually. Shame I can't bring any music along on my treks anymore, because the people around here drive like imbeciles and I need to be on the lookout.

that's why i like the gym. turn a u2 boot up and kinda dance too it on the machine. it's an excuse to fully concentrate on a boot. :up:

Varitek said:

i didn't notice if it's a hideous pic of you, i was staring at larry. i got some extra seconds of bono hug time because my camera wouldn't go off. camera problems ftw. in fact once my friend faked camera problems while i was having a pic with a red sox player.

Never got a pic with Bono :|...we were too busy talking and then John had to make him shut up and keep moving :lmao: It was a pretty intense conversation on both sides...."Wow!" "Amazing" and so forth....:lmao:

Varitek said:

that's why i like the gym. turn a u2 boot up and kinda dance too it on the machine. it's an excuse to fully concentrate on a boot. :up:

I listen to music while I walk and/or jog. Rarely U2, though.

gluey said:

Never got a pic with Bono :|...we were too busy talking and then John had to make him shut up and keep moving :lmao: It was a pretty intense conversation on both sides...."Wow!" "Amazing" and so forth....:lmao:

i actually had a great conversation with him about his liberty medal speech. and by great i mean, i remained coherent.

the tourist said:

I listen to music while I walk and/or jog. Rarely U2, though.

as i've said earlier in this thread, i'm in the middle of doing the point depot gigs in order at the gym. i did 12/30 today and it kinda sucked to work out to compared to the first two. i'll do 12/31 on saturday.

Varitek said:

as i've said earlier in this thread, i'm in the middle of doing the point depot gigs in order at the gym. i did 12/30 today and it kinda sucked to work out to compared to the first two. i'll do 12/31 on saturday.

It's funny how much I don't listen to U2 anymore.

Varitek said:

i actually had a great conversation with him about his liberty medal speech. and by great i mean, i remained coherent.

I was totally coherent too....:giggle:......we were just surprising each other with what we remembered 13yrs earlier.....(I got him to sign a police hat he worn during ZOOTV in Auckland).....then I started giving him a bit of good natured shit which he was laughing at.....he's great fun to talk to.

Oh god, I'm going all Pleban.....

gluey said:

I was totally coherent too....:giggle:......we were just surprising each other with what we remembered 13yrs earlier.....(I got him to sign a police hat he worn during ZOOTV in Auckland).....then I started giving him a bit of good natured shit which he was laughing at.....he's great fun to talk to.

Oh god, I'm going all Pleban.....

i would say that i'm a pleban at heart, because i really would love to bang the boys and i get excited/nervous to meet them. but, i have no desire to constantly share that with others on the internet, or save folders of pics, or etc. and i'm not nice enough to fit in in pleba.

alright this laptop is due and i'm sick of the library. talk to you suckers later. and by later, i mean, probably in 5 minutes when i get home.

Varitek said:
alright this laptop is due and i'm sick of the library. talk to you suckers later. and by later, i mean, probably in 5 minutes when i get home.

:lol: :wave:

Varitek said:

i would say that i'm a pleban at heart, because i really would love to bang the boys and i get excited/nervous to meet them. but, i have no desire to constantly share that with others on the internet, or save folders of pics, or etc. and i'm not nice enough to fit in in pleba.

I agree with you. I'm a rabid pleban deep down, but there's also a tinge of reality there. And quite frankly I get bored with some of the stuff that goes on there. I like a good banter with people and not feeling like I have to tippy toe around. What actually fucks me off more is people assuming they know my personality because I used to frequent Pleba all the time....:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom