We've hit age the age thing.....how about something different?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5'8"

actually, spinninghead, you and I tower 2 inches over the B-Man
smile.gif

5'6 and a half

I'm average height, but the tallest dancer in all my ballet classes

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 01-28-2002).]

5'5" hey guys watch where you step, PLEEEEEASE

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 01-29-2002).]

5'5 here....5'8 with my concert platforms.

Damn U2 has some TALL male fans!!! Now I know why I always end up right behind you guys at shows lol.

Thats ok 99% of you are cool and make sure I can see. Only had one dickhead once, and me and this other girl (who was 5'1) got the last laugh....us=front row...him=way the fuck back there. hehehehe

PearlJam_U2

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I can't believe how many tall guys are posting here, tall men barely seem to exist in my area, and the ones who do usually like teeny tiny girls...

I guess I might qualify for that description. Not that I find "teeny tiny girls" more attractive, it's just the girls I've happened to have been attracted to the most have been on the short side (with one exception).

Originally posted by Nancy:
Awesome! I guess being this tall does have its perks...but it so sucks that it really narrows the selection of guys! Have you dated guys shorter than you? Oh, and do you know a good place to get pants that are long enough?
wink.gif

Well, I haven't dated a lot of guys, I dated one who was around the same height, maybe I was a tiny bit taller, and recently I thought something was going to develop with a six-three guy but now he has stopped talking to me for no apparent reason and I have concluded that he is merely a jerk after all. I've just about given up on this part of the world (where I have always lived) for a) tall guys and b) guys who are not dysfunctional.
biggrin.gif

As for pants, yep, it's a problem, but I recently bought a pair at a store called Tall Girl--they're in Canada, maybe the States too--that were so long I actually had to have them shortened a bit!
eek.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by Diemen:
I guess I might qualify for that description. Not that I find "teeny tiny girls" more attractive, it's just the girls I've happened to have been attracted to the most have been on the short side (with one exception).

Well, I guess the fact is simply that there are more girls on the short side than on the tall side. It just seems sometimes that not only do short guys like short girls, tall guys also like short girls, so what's a tall girl to do??
biggrin.gif

------------------

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Can't wait for the non-americans to start posting their height (metric system).

Here ya go:

155,5 cm.

How much is that in US measure (feet and inches)?

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
It just seems sometimes that not only do short guys like short girls, tall guys also like short girls, so what's a tall girl to do??
biggrin.gif

Whenever I see a tall guy with a short girl, I'm like, dude, can't you save the tall guys for the girls who need them? It just ain't right.
wink.gif

Man - so many of you are TALL. Now I know why I've never been brave enough for GA. You'd all be blocking little ol' me. I'm 5' 4" on my tippy toes.

Originally posted by Nancy:
Whenever I see a tall guy with a short girl, I'm like, dude, can't you save the tall guys for the girls who need them? It just ain't right.
wink.gif

YES!! EXACTLY!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Can't wait for the non-americans to start posting their height (metric system).

Well......I can do both....

6' 1/2" yes....well I'm in between

184.5 cms...
Get my meaning?
So, who else is about 16 years old then?
biggrin.gif

Bless ya!
WHYWHY

Back
Top Bottom