We've hit age the age thing.....how about something different?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by lazyboy:
6'6''...6'7''
How's the weather up there?
biggrin.gif

Just kiddin...

Me: 5'7

5'3"

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

thanks guys...just found out I'm 2 inches taller than what I thought I was. Must be a while since I measured myself.
5'6"

i'm 6'...i guess i'm interference's tallest girl thusfar - and i'm willing to donate inches to any takers!
smile.gif

and it's verrry strange to tower over the whole band in person! damn, bono's a little guy!

5'3

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by Nancy:
i'm 6'...i guess i'm interference's tallest girl thusfar - and i'm willing to donate inches to any takers!
smile.gif

Hey girl, you're tied with me
wink.gif
And I second the inches donation thing! (though maybe only a couple)

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Hey girl, you're tied with me
wink.gif
And I second the inches donation thing! (though maybe only a couple)

Awesome! I guess being this tall does have its perks...but it so sucks that it really narrows the selection of guys! Have you dated guys shorter than you? Oh, and do you know a good place to get pants that are long enough?
wink.gif

Weight and waist size? Nah, lets save that for someone that isn't tettering on the brink of expulsion.

Post your Height here. I'll calculate the unisex Interference average height.

6'2" for me.

CK

Back
Top Bottom