We're off to Dooblin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: erised, did you get my reply?

erised said:

:confused: Nope, I haven't gotten any emails from ya FJ. :(

Did you get the pics I sent ya?!? I can upload them to my server if ya want to share them with the PLEBA gals :sexywink:

:scratch: Hmm, I'll have to PM you then.

Yeah! I'd love to share my pics with the girls! :D

Re: Re: erised, did you get my reply?

erised said:

:confused: Nope, I haven't gotten any emails from ya FJ. :(

Did you get the pics I sent ya?!? I can upload them to my server if ya want to share them with the PLEBA gals :sexywink:

:hyper: Yes! Do that! :hyper::hyper: :hug:

we went through a lot to get this pic

Ok, it takes a lot of time to resize and save the pics and upload 'em... and believe me, I took A LOT of pics on the trip, so here's a few but I'll try to post more as the week goes on.

First off, Slane Castle! :happy:

slanecastle.jpg

I'll have you know that it did not rain the entire time we were in Ireland EXCEPT for the day we decided to go to Slane... it rained on us that day, and from the bus stop, it's probably a half mile walk to see the castle... there's no sidewalk most of the way, so flaming june and I tromped through muddy grass on the side of the road and dodged muddy spray from passing trucks and buses just to see this castle...our jeans and boots got all muddy too, but it was well worth it if you ask me. :D

Re: we went through a lot to get this pic

erised said:

I'll have you know that it did not rain the entire time we were in Ireland EXCEPT for the day we decided to go to Slane... it rained on us that day, and from the bus stop, it's probably a half mile walk to see the castle... there's no sidewalk most of the way, so flaming june and I tromped through muddy grass on the side of the road and dodged muddy spray from passing trucks and buses just to see this castle...our jeans and boots got all muddy too, but it was well worth it if you ask me. :D

You forgot to say that we were ignored by bus drivers and were beginning to think that we would be stuck in Slane village forever... but yes! It was worth it! :D

How quickly I forget

flaming june said:

You forgot to say that we were ignored by bus drivers and were beginning to think that we would be stuck in Slane village forever... but yes! It was worth it! :D

:eek: Oops! How could I forget that? :reject:

Yes, this one bus driver just passed us right up, even though his bus said Dublin on it and we were standing at the bus stop at the edge of the curb glaring at him. It kinda sucked... cuz did I mention it was raining? :|

Where's the moobs?

Ok, I'm camera shy, so you won't see my mug in any of these pics, but I will post this one cuz it's a far away shot :wink:

That's me in Howth...aka "Larryland" :hyper:

That was the same day we visited Slane, but it had stopped raining by the time we got to Howth, though it was still overcast...I think Howth would be absolutely stunning on a bright, sunny, clear day :yes:

erised_howth.jpg

Ok, I can't wait any longer... and by the way, there would be no better way to reach my 2500 posts than by posting this pic!!! :dance:

katty_and_bono.jpg

Gah! I would have LOVED to run my lips over that scruff!!!

flaming june said:
Ok, I can't wait any longer... and by the way, there would be no better way to reach my 2500 posts than by posting this pic!!! :dance:

katty_and_bono.jpg

:lmao: There you are!!!! I thought you left PLEBA on me :lol:

erised said:
:confused: Where did you go flaming june? I thought you were gonna help me post some of these pics?!? :sad:

Sorry... I was reading fics... :shifty: I don't know which to post so we don't have repeats. :huh:

erised said:

Do you want to post the lounge pic and tell the story about that place? :wink:

Ok. :)

watersidelounge.jpg

This is a pub in Larryland. The great thing about it is that almost every other song that they played while we were there was a U2 song! :happy: I thought that was a sign we would have some kind of close encounter with the moobs, but we had no such luck. :shrug:

We wanted the moobs soooo bad

flaming june said:

Ok. :)

watersidelounge.jpg

This is a pub in Larryland. The great thing about it is that almost every other song that they played while we were there was a U2 song! :happy: I thought that was a sign we would have some kind of close encounter with the moobs, but we had no such luck. :shrug:

Yeah, that was a great little pub... and the fact that they kept playing U2 songs made it all the better!!! :lol:

So if any U2 fans plan to visit Howth anytime soon, check it out if you can... I'd be curious to know if they play U2 all the time or if it was just that night for some reason :huh:

flaming june said:

katty_and_bono.jpg

:ohmy: I KNEW this was coming! So, so jealous!

hippy said:
must go to Ireland soon...

you guys take beautiful pictures! (and I'm not just talking about that sexy man who happens to be in a couple of them :sexywink:)

fj! the way Bono's looking at you.... :drool:

do tell the story please! :D

Ireland is a beautiful country. The guy in the pix...........:drool: :drool:
Yes, we want the story!!

Last edited:
Re: We wanted the moobs soooo bad

erised said:

Yeah, that was a great little pub... and the fact that they kept playing U2 songs made it all the better!!! :lol:

So if any U2 fans plan to visit Howth anytime soon, check it out if you can... I'd be curious to know if they play U2 all the time or if it was just that night for some reason :huh:

I'll have to remember to go there this summer!

Back
Top Bottom