Well, it's too late tonight to drag DESCRIBE out into the light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since mid last year.

If I offer to help people, but they throw it back in my face! It must be me. But I know they have difficulties too like everyone.

i sometimes get that
or after i help someone, they never speak to me :shrug:

i know its not much, but you will always have me as a friend :) and the rest of your Describe/Interference Buddies :up:

Last edited:
I'm sorry to just burst in this thread... I'm not really supposed to post here I guess, but I just wanted to say to U2 Beginner, I hope you don't attach too much value to people who just seem to act negative.

And, like waynetravis said, you always have people here at Interference :)

^ its ok, sometimes we just disappear for a bit, then comeback in a few minutes, sometimes hours later.

:wave: welcome to Describe, btw

^^ i think the thread was originaly called 'Describe the poster/member above you' game.
but it evolved into a chat thread. :lol:

after this thread has reached 500 posts we start a new one. its just generally if people wanna have a talk and make friends.

other chat threads are:
PGP
Temple Bar
Octagon Bar

^ :wave: hello

^ yeah.
you use one ^ if you're talking to the poster above you

^^ if you're talking to the poster who is 2 posts above

and so forth.

if you become a regular you'll soon get the hang of it :)

^ Ah, I understand now, thanks :wink:

So, how are we all doing tonight (or, this morning or afternoon, depends on what time you have there)?

^^ That's good to hear :)

I think I'm gonna relax a little now, I'm in the middle of my final exams and this evening is the first evening I can actually sit back and sigh a big sigh of relief...

So, enjoy your evening, and maybe talk to you later :wave:

^ Hey kafrun, bye kafrun :wave:

Wayne, I'm so sorry that I left just like that. I had to get out of the room, my sister would have gone absolutely mad if I didn't go straight away. :sad:

I read your reply on the last page. :hug: You'll always have me as a friend too! :up:

^

^^^
^^

^^^^
Sorry, I'm at work and can't post much b/c the phone rings and if I get caught on here, I might get in trouble for slacking off. :) And I had fun with the ^^'s.

And, JanuaryStar, you're good...(i mean you got it down now.) :)

JanuaryStar said:
I'm sorry to just burst in this thread... I'm not really supposed to post here I guess, but I just wanted to say to U2 Beginner, I hope you don't attach too much value to people who just seem to act negative.

And, like waynetravis said, you always have people here at Interference :)

Thanks JanuaryStar! :up:

It's life! :laugh: :|

^ Hey John! :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom