Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah.. U2 were great. that's about it. U2 + NFL done bode well for me.

Did Bono just get a haircut or have they been short for a while?

such a fantastic performance! I can't wait to pick up the single. They meshed with Green Day so well.

(and Dallas there too in the background :love:

:wink: )

I dunno what happened; where I was watching (outside Philly) at 8:30 ESPN cut everything between the end of "Wake me up when September Ends" and the VERY END when Bono sang the words "Music Rising" to the last notes of Beautiful Day!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! :(

you were lucky, in South America, the ESPN Latin America showed nothing ... I will see it in the internet as usual ...

Take care,

Blue

That was BEAUTIFUL!
Everybody looked beautiful, I've always loved Greenday, they looked great.

Bono looked AMAZING!!!

And yes, thank you so much, The Edge - I was blessed watching this tonight!

I love Green Day.

I love U2 even more.

I didn't love this. I'm glad they did it, Music Rising is an excellent cause, but musically, it wasn't that great.

Wake Me Up... is a pretty boring song. Their song together was OK, and the version of Beautiful Day was so short. A bit mediocre in my opinion. I much prefer U2 alone.

Woooohooo!!! I fell in love with U2 all over again. THEY were smoking hot!!!!!!!!! :combust: . Excellent Green Day. I'm getting the single.

Bono looked f**king fantastic. The short hair really agrees with him. Unfortunately, Adam didn't get too much air time. Great job Edge, putting this all together.:up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom