Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: SPOILER ALERTS ELMEL :p I'm watching it one the rebound at 11, didn't feel like going downstairs.

Second: I pretty much abhor the show now, I stick with it for Monk and the Captain.

Third: When the writers gave up the dynamics and started just milking Monks problems (see: Mr. Monk and the Panic Room) That's when the show lost it's subtle beauty. I liked the show when it used to have scenes that made me cry (i.e. Bread and Butter) then ones that make me chuckle occasionally

Fourth: That season finale last time wasn't worth me breaking off contact with the show and coming back when I vowed I wouldn't. I mean, the first ep was good, but I KNEW it was Dale...and WHO THE F was that playing him?! He was NO ONE and he wasn't even CLOSE to being the Dale that Tim and Alan were

I get very hung about Get Smart and Monk....:shifty:

Oh, I wouldn't give anything away. :wink: It was a good episode; a little bland but, again, it doesn't milk Monk. There's this 5 minute block that's a little annoying, but he seems surprisingly human in this one. Good to see.

All of season 5 pisses me off. There are a few episodes that are hilarious (Garbage Strike), but most episodes are just Monk cowering in the corner for 45 minutes, with 15 minutes of crime case. Fuck that.

Oh, I wouldn't give anything away. :wink: It was a good episode; a little bland but, again, it doesn't milk Monk. There's this 5 minute block that's a little annoying, but he seems surprisingly human in this one. Good to see.

I meant that I've been avoiding commercials...didn't realize Stanely Kamel was gone :( There goes a LOT of internet theories though that he killed Trudy :laugh:

All of season 5 pisses me off. There are a few episodes that are hilarious (Garbage Strike), but most episodes are just Monk cowering in the corner for 45 minutes, with 15 minutes of crime case. Fuck that.

Agreed Season 5 was the absolute worst!. Even the garbage Strike episode, as much as I laughed at that one, was a little TOO ridiculous.

ALICE COOPER KILLED HIM OVER A CHAIR!

Incidentally....what kind of crack IS Tori on :p

She's your cocaine
She's got you shaving your legs
You can suck anything
But you know, you wanna be me

Put on your makeup boy
You're your favourite stranger
And we all like to watch
So shimmy once and do it again

Bring your sister
Bring your sister if you can't handle it
Bring your sister
Bring your sister if you can't handle it

^ That kind of crack.

How the hell is this not at a new thread yet?

Also, hi folks. :wave:

Win, Ashley, Win!!!

Jeez, Hurricane Carek hit hard :huh: Superthread was almost on page 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom